NEurope
theguyfromspark

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

I won't play since Dan will probably be playing, and our connections don't agree.

SORT YOU'RE FREAKING ROUTER OUT DAN!!!!!!!

Here's an idea, instead of everyone else making they're NATs moderate why don't we just stop inviting Dan until he gets it sorted? AFAIK it's his router thats causing all the bloomin problems in the first place

OMG :D

COD4 = win.

Agreed. I had a blast on it last night and its simply awesome. I jumped into a game with Jim and Stefkov and it was utter chaos.

Agreed. I had a blast on it last night and its simply awesome. I jumped into a game with Jim and Stefkov and it was utter chaos.

So you've got your beta downloaded now then?

Do you have to wait for an email or something?

Anyone who wants a key (i got another, via Game for pre ordering) just PM me and i'll let them have it.

Your Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Multiplayer BETA Token is:

MRYFT-R9G3R-YDWBX-H3RVQ-Y99M8

To download the Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Multiplayer BETA please follow these easy steps:

Turn on your Xbox 360 entertainment console.

Go to the MARKETPLACE Blade.

Select Redeem Code from the available menu.

Enter the Token found above in the available field.

Select Download Now.

Upon completion of the download, you may choose to 'Play Now' to immediately start enjoying the Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Multiplayer BETA, or for all future attempts, you can choose the Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare BETA in the 'Demos and More' menu of your 'GAMES' blade on the Xbox 360 Dashboard.

---

Have fun. I've got one already. :)

Post if you use it.

Since Moria posted his.

B3TF4-6K8C9-XCJ2D-32R2C-DJYW8

Theres mine, please also post if you use it!

I had another code, the one from Eurogamer came through today, but i gave to this guy from school who was well jealous i was in.

Umm, anyone got spare beta codes?

FHB78-2F4MP-RR6D6-HV73K-D9GKD

There you go mate. I just got the email today, even though I'd already downloaded it...

FHB78-2F4MP-RR6D6-HV73K-D9GKD

There you go mate. I just got the email today, even though I'd already downloaded it...

My mate's just nicked that one.

Another game tonight guys? Last night was sweet.

If we actually get twelve players in a party tonight could we all play team deathmatch?

My mate's just nicked that one.

Well that's not very kind.

What do I care, I've already got it.

Another game tonight guys? Last night was sweet.

If we actually get twelve players in a party tonight could we all play team deathmatch?

I couldn't get into your room last night as it was full. :(

Anyone got a spare key? I've not had the Gamespot or Eurogamer keys through yet, applied for them days ago :(

PM me if you've got one plz :)

Anyone got a spare key? I've not had the Gamespot or Eurogamer keys through yet, applied for them days ago :(

PM me if you've got one plz :)

Get to Gamespot at about 5, they should be handing more out then.

You need to be a Gamespot member first and then just find the page about the the beta keys and once it gets to five keep refreshing.

Don't worry if they don't come straight away though, they didn't start handing them out till 5:16 yesterday.

I applied for the Gamespot key last night + got the code to enter at cod4beta.co.uk

That site haven't sent me the code though :( Eurogamer have run out of codes now too

I applied for the Gamespot key last night + got the code to enter at cod4beta.co.uk

That site haven't sent me the code though :( Eurogamer have run out of codes now too

I got the code which you put into the beta site on Friday I think and didn't actually hear back from the site until this afternoon.

They're selling for a decent price on eBay... Kinda wish I'd thought of that. :heh: