NEurope
Bowser57

Bird-Flu-Me-Do!

[panic]

Everyone's going to die.

[/panic]

Not really, apparently it hits the elderly and those with poor lungs. Goodbye, smokers.

Just read the artical, so far the UK is still bird-flu free even after this discovery, which is a relief.

I've got an allergy to dust too!

What a PANTS allergy it is too! GRRR!

death to us all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've got an allergy to dust too!

What a PANTS allergy it is too! GRRR!

death to us all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah it does majorly suck. i cant clean much, but that works fine with me. :D

so bird flu is definately coming then :( ah im screwed.

so bird flu is definately coming then :( ah im screwed.

Nah, if you read the story it describes how we're still "disease free" and stuff.

... And there's a first time for everything!

Yay! Your not going to die!

Can you please stop spamming, its really starting to piss me off and a few others. Stop saying your were all gonna die over and over again, just the once is fine.

Nah, if you read the story it describes how we're still "disease free" and stuff.

... And there's a first time for everything!

yeah well i suppose thats good. what would i wanna read a big long article for :heh: edit: thanks for giving me the jist of it dude :)

Yay! Your not going to die!

who said i was gunna die in the first place? (if thats aimed at me that is)

We'll be safe in the UK hopefully, apparently the governments buying enough shit-i've -forgotten-the-word to vaccinate us all twice.

One thing is for certain.. there is no stopping them.. the birds shall soon be here.

And I, for one, welcome our new bird overlords. I'd like to remind them that as a trusted 24-loving forum user, I can be helpful in rounding up others to toil in their underground sugar caves.

If bird flu really does happen then I'm buggering off to Shetland. Its my back up plan for any emergency as nothing ever reaches there (sorry Sarka, but it's true)

Ay Triple_C, your getting my goat, and me, nor anybody else with a blue or red name are the kind of people to take you lightly. Stop spamming. Or you will pay the price.

On a side note, this Bird-Flu has me worried to a certain degree; the worst bit is when your reading those god-awful papers like the Sun and the Sport, which make it seem that if we wake up tomorrow; then we have been blessed.

Hahah yeah governments are desperate to buy Tamiflu - but once you are infected you have to take the pills within 24 hours otherwhise it doesn't help at all. So those pills are a waste of time - I just wait until they have updated their flu shots.

BTW. I AM a smoker and so far I am pretty resistent against coughs and stuff! The tar will protect me.

who said i was gunna die in the first place? (if thats aimed at me that is)

no, just smokers mainly.

I'll be safe, I'm a hermit. I don't go out often.. Though this case of bird flu so close to home is worrying.

Would this affect people with asthma more?

I heard a rumour though, that once it hits the forums were doomed... ;)