NEurope
Stocka

Baten Kaitos Origins Official Thread

No worries about not seeing the PM. Yeah the news is disappointing hopefully the game will still come out over here and if it doesnt then hopefully the US will get it so I can import it.

It better not get cancelled ;_; I was getting so happy about this stuff ;_;

It better not get cancelled ;_; I was getting so happy about this stuff ;_;

Don't get all daft Ray, of course it won't.

I dont even know what daft means n_n; Anyway, I'll get Fire Emblem today with abit of luck..that should take my mind off things ;_;

Yeah im looking forward to playing that. I might aswell pick it up to keep my RPG cravings down to a minimum.

The Japanese date has been confirmed. 23rd February 2006. Argh, I hope they have already started translating or are going to do all the localization quickly soon because I want it before the summer :hmm:

Oh an apparently this is the final name:

Baten Kaitos: Wings of the Beginning and the Heir to the Gods

..erm....one of the longest game names ever? :heh:

Some new scans:

http://www.jeux-france.com/news13097_baten-kaitos-ii-en-images.html

Info(Babelfish Translation):

The history takes seat 20 years before the history of the first opus and will proceed in the same world. Sagi, a member of elite of the empire, wrongly finds marked murder of the emperor of Alfar and must thus leave to hide with his/her friends Millyard and Guillo. They will meet during their way certain already known characters such as Gibari, Savyna, Geldoblame and Ladekahn, all will be of course younger. They will have to then find together the cause of a brutal change in the world. The system of combat by Magnus charts will be always present. The type-setter Motoi Sakuraba will be back to undertake the musics of Baten Kaitos II.

The Japanese date has been confirmed. 23rd February 2006.
!!!!!!!!!! I hope it's released over here!!
Baten Kaitos: Wings of the Beginning and the Heir to the Gods

..erm....one of the longest game names ever? :heh:

Yeah, but very cool!

I can't wait for this game, looks amazing. I always wished they made another tales game as well, like a prequel which goes through the story of the hero Mithos splitting the world in 2.

this game looks good but i woulda rathered it a revolution game for launch. iam getting the firsr for xmas so ill be ready for this 1

It's looking great. I recognize a lot of characters like Geldoblame and Ladekhan and others in there.

Looks like the block puzzles are back too. Baten 1 had the most amazing block puzzle in the history of block puzzles n_n.

Getting to the bottom of that tower was quite a challenge n_n. But great stuff.

Got the thread name changed to 'Official Thread' like you can see :smile:

February 23 2006 in Japan...argh ages away.... :cry:

I finally completed the 1st one about a month ago and thought it was well brilliant.

I'm not holding my breath for the 2nd though, until we have a firm release date for Europe. I'm very sceptical about it being released here. Unless Nintendo is publishing it themselves.

I'm not holding my breath for the 2nd though, until we have a firm release date for Europe. I'm very sceptical about it being released here. Unless Nintendo is publishing it themselves.

Yeah I'm worried about it too, I mean its not out in Japan till February. I'm sure they'll sell it in Europe though what with Revolution being backwards compatible.

February 23 2006 in Japan...argh ages away.... :cry:

Heh, wise move probably as if it's released after FF XII (March 16) I doubt it will sell much at all.

Why are Japanese magazines so much better than ours?! I haven't tried the first one yet, maybe I'll pick it up after Christmas and see what I think.

Woot! Just purchased Baten Kaitos 1 on eBay for £22.50. Excellent, can't freakin' wait.

Woot! Just purchased Baten Kaitos 1 on eBay for £22.50. Excellent, can't freakin' wait.

Great buy! What condition is it?

I know you're a fan of RPGs so I hope you enjoy it like me :hehe:

It's a fantastic game once you get into it.