N-Europe

Sam Raimi Confirms Spidey 4, 5 and 6

Happenstance

EDIT: Anyone remember that CGI series that was on Nickelodeon a couple of years ago? That was pretty good, it had Kraven and Electro in it and the series ended with Peter just retiring, throwing his suit to the bottom of a lake. There were only a few episodes made.

Id o! OI didn't see it on fox, but I d/led after hearing about it and it was rahter good, did it ever get a second series?

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so in other words, the studio sees the massive profit made by these films and doesnt care about ruining the series by releasing 3 new movies that will suck ass and be created by another team, as long as they make money off the spiderman brand...

summed up right there ^

So a lot like the comic books then really :heh:

• 2 weeks later...
http://uk.movies.ign.com/articles/784/784823p1.html

Spidey 4 Lives!

But is a dead character not really dead?

US, May 1, 2007 - With Spider-Man 3 opening in theaters stateside this Friday, fans want to know if this will be the last movie featuring their favorite neighborhood wallcrawler. Fear not, true believers: Spidey will indeed continue his big-screen adventures!

FoxNews.com columnist Roger Friedman attended the premiere of Spider-Man 3 at the Tribeca Film Festival in New York on April 30th. The film's entire cast and director Sam Raimi were reportedly present.

Friedman said Raimi advised him that there will be a Spidey 4, adding that it's "not clear which cast members will return, but as Raimi said, 'It's all about getting a script.'"

That script will have to be written by another scribe besides Alvin Sargent, who penned the last two films and is married to Spidey producer Laura Ziskin. "It's time for someone else to do it," Sargent informed Friedman.

(No word yet if David Koepp, who scripted the first Spider-Man movie, will be back for the fourth installment as earlier reports suggested.)

The big surprise in the FoxNews.com report is word that one character who appears to die in Spidey 3 might return for Spidey 4. "It turns out I may not be completely dead," the unnamed actor who plays the unspecified character revealed.

Hmmmm... Mary Jane? Gwen Stacey? Venom? Sandman? Harry Osbourne?

Not long to wait now for Spiderman 3!!!

It's out tomorrow, but i can't see it till Monday, DAMNIT, but if i planned my holiday better and was still over there (in the Philippines) I would have seen it already as it opened there on May 1st, lucky sods :heh:

Guest Jordan

That girl, whos said to play black cat? If we're going by the comics here... her assets are way too small to 'fill' the role.

That girl, whos said to play black cat? If we're going by the comics here... her assets are way too small to 'fill' the role.

Who are we talking about?

Anyway, 'chicken fillets' do wonders.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!