NEurope
syco_link

How do i get a girlfriend?

Aye, just find a girl you like. See if she has similar interest as you. Try and talk to her about it in situations where you are kinda forced to be there.

Like a lesson seating plan or being put in a group for activity or another. Drama is very good for this as you have to communicate loads, you are forced to split up from friendship groups and you can get very close an personal if engaging in something like physcial theatre.

Then talk and see if you like her and try and gage if she likes you. Then try and get along and talk to a mate of her and try and suggest like a group date thing (not an orgy just like a group going bowling).

After this and all is going smoothly just casually do a meet up, and then another. Hopefully you will be confident and make a move and all will go well becasue I mean if a girl doesn't really like you she isn't going to go out on 2 dates with you. Maybe one for sympathy but not two.

That's what I did and it worked for me :). Group date was trip to London with 2 other friends, first properish date was a trip to London just us 2. Second date we had lunch and then by the end of the day were rolling all over each other in a playfullish manner in the park... ah good time, good times.

Oh and talking on MSN is good too, plus lil favours, like i copying a CD for her that she wants.

Oh and don't grovel. I did this at the time and looking back at the early stages of teh relationship I liked her so much I was really scared if I accidently upset/did something wrong so I'd send like a grovelling apolgy as such.

No offense, but that just sounds to me as if she was desperately looking for a scape goat and puled the sexuality card. I've convinced many people I'm gay this way.

Well I know Ath, at the time I was admiment this was so. But she had very short hair, and..the plot thickens. I was at a party a fortnight ago and saw her again, she was kissing this other girl. Now Sir this is a one orf, I really do believe shes a dyke.

Im sure she is a dyke offers, why else would she turn down the charms of the rampant offerman.

Well I know Ath, at the time I was admiment this was so. But she had very short hair, and..the plot thickens. I was at a party a fortnight ago and saw her again, she was kissing this other girl. Now Sir this is a one orf, I really do believe shes a dyke.

It often happens to me, I'll happily be bumming some man, then shock horror I'll wake up the next morning and have to send him a text telling him I'm straight but it'd slipped my mind pre-bumming.

It often happens to me, I'll happily be bumming some man, then shock horror I'll wake up the next morning and have to send him a text telling him I'm straight but it'd slipped my mind pre-bumming.

Hmm the worst kind Bowsy.

Hello n00bs, how do i get a girlfriend

If we knew, why would any of us be here?

This is the internet, for crying out loud.

If we knew, why would any of us be here?

Speak for yourself mate.

That's perfectly plausible, and I'm not even kidding.

That must be the funniest thing I've heard on these forums so far. :D

+ 1 of Guy's fake rep

yeah..exactly, if a girl is actually (that would be the daewoo) interested in you, why dont they just bloody say it. if they aint then leave me alone

Amen brother.

Aye, just find a girl you like. See if she has similar interest as you

You make it sound so easy.

Is it wise to be asking people on a Nintendo based internet forum?

I simply asked mine out. That worked quite well.

Ignore the idiot grumblings of this lot of sexual malcontents. To get a girl just show her your money, flies round shit , bees round honey. Failing that, try a bottle of champagne and a couple of lines of cocaine with some 70s disco funk, she will definetly want more dates after that.

Ignore the idiot grumblings of this lot of sexual malcontents. To get a girl just show her your money, flies round shit , bees round honey. Failing that, try a bottle of champagne and a couple of lines of cocaine with some 70s disco funk, she will definetly want more dates after that.

If I had a girl I'd keep her well away from snow, or Champagne for that matter.

like seriously drugs are bad...dape rape anyone?

I DONT GO FOR MONEY. the only thing i like in a man is honestly, kindness and love, and humour is always good. i hate being treated to stuff, it only makes me feel bloody bad!

well, i'll never get a girl if I need kindness.

by kindness i mean hugs when u feel sad. just little things that girls appreciate more than guys realise. or just a compliment when u feel ugly or whatever.

Someone I know has turned 18 recently and he is still a virgin. We went out to town with a few mates and some girls and I told him to just ask some girl out out and he kept goin on about chivalry and being a perfect gentleman and stuff like that. I told him it didnt matter at the stage he was at but he ignored me. Cant save some people.