N-Europe

Gangs of South London

Platty

Anyone going to watch this? Sky One 9pm tonight (16/04)

Im really looking forward to it, mainly because I live in south east London and will see a lot of places I know and go to!!

Should be very interesting and raise a few eyebrows.

Yeah exactly that.

Not like the krays or Richardsons in the good old days. ;)

Totally, living on the Krays old turf I can honestly say we get a lot more meaningless shooting than we used to. Had one just down the road from me on saturday night, fucking idiots.

Wasn't that show completely fake, and the kids got paid £20 to dress up like thugs?...and they weren't infact part of any gang...

Read in the paper on sunday...Not trustworthy i might add, but bah!

Anyway Norris Green and Croxteth of Liverpool > All........Seriously

Wasn't that show completely fake, and the kids got paid £20 to dress up like thugs?...and they weren't infact part of any gang...

Read in the paper on sunday...Not trustworthy i might add, but bah!

Anyway Norris Green and Croxteth of Liverpool > All........Seriously

Bleh the papers were saying that all of the gangs involved with the shootings were made up, but considering i live about 2 minuites from the shooting in clapham north I know those gangs are real, so the papers suck teh pen0r.

Was this any good? Being from near the south east as well, I would be quite interested to see it, though I don't have sky one so I wouldn't have gotten to anyway. I hope it's repeated on Sky Three at some point when I'm not busy...

• 1 month later...