NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Platty

Gangs of South London

Anyone going to watch this? Sky One 9pm tonight (16/04)

Im really looking forward to it, mainly because I live in south east London and will see a lot of places I know and go to!!

Should be very interesting and raise a few eyebrows.

I wanted to watch it, I caught the advert on freeview. But as I just mentioned I have freeview and not sky, so i can't watch it.

Im really looking forward to it, mainly because I live in south east London and will see a lot of places I know and go to!!

South West FTW.

I also do not have sky, it will be on sky three at some point tho :)

quite a good programme, quite scary though how some of these people are thinking

Yeah totally. A lot of strange thoughts like lets blame the Government for letting us have guns and shooting each other.... :blank:

Yeah totally. A lot of strange thoughts like lets blame the Government for letting us have guns and shooting each other.... :blank:

Was it about like new gangs? Like the ones involved in the shootings?

Was it about like new gangs? Like the ones involved in the shootings?

Yeah exactly that.

Not like the krays or Richardsons in the good old days. ;)

damn, i really wanted watch this any one know if its goner be repeated on sky 2?

Yeah exactly that.

Not like the krays or Richardsons in the good old days. ;)

Totally, living on the Krays old turf I can honestly say we get a lot more meaningless shooting than we used to. Had one just down the road from me on saturday night, fucking idiots.

Wasn't that show completely fake, and the kids got paid £20 to dress up like thugs?...and they weren't infact part of any gang...

Read in the paper on sunday...Not trustworthy i might add, but bah!

Anyway Norris Green and Croxteth of Liverpool > All........Seriously

I missed this, but let's face it does it really surprise you that gangs exist? On another note, it's good to see Ross Kemp in the overseas ones when he's totally out of his depth with real hard cases!

Wasn't that show completely fake, and the kids got paid £20 to dress up like thugs?...and they weren't infact part of any gang...

Read in the paper on sunday...Not trustworthy i might add, but bah!

Anyway Norris Green and Croxteth of Liverpool > All........Seriously

Bleh the papers were saying that all of the gangs involved with the shootings were made up, but considering i live about 2 minuites from the shooting in clapham north I know those gangs are real, so the papers suck teh pen0r.

Was this any good? Being from near the south east as well, I would be quite interested to see it, though I don't have sky one so I wouldn't have gotten to anyway. I hope it's repeated on Sky Three at some point when I'm not busy...

I watched the re-run last night, hilarious how the blacks actually blame the Government for 'giving them the guns', it's always someone else's fault!

It makes me sick, i didn't watch it purely because it would make me hate all the fucking idiots being shown. Sort it out London.

Sign in to follow this