NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Fierce_LiNk

Kicking Arse And Giving Back Names

:( you're so cruel.

Honestly, I can't remember :/

My memory is shocking. Trying to think of something similar to "Forever floating on a horse" but can't...

His name was spirited away...

cant remember if it had an underscore

why can I (kinda) remember these things but not useful stuff..

I dont get it?

Spirited away.....forever floating on a horse?

SpiritStallionoftheCimarron.png

Perhaps?

Anyway, underscore or not?

Someone else will fix it, im just leaving and won't be back until Tuesday night.

i just going to guess that the new THE ganondorf is not the same as the old one....just guess

Typical, I go offline for the weekend and you go and do some what-sounded-like fun stuff, and I come back to find that almost everything is back to normal.

This is a bit like coming home after a weekend away and your kids have had a massive party in which the house got a bit messed, and they've managed to clean up everything except they didn't get rid of the dead prostitute in your bedroom, so now you suspect something.

Agh, do I hate being left out!

Typical, I go offline for the weekend and you go and do some what-sounded-like fun stuff, and I come back to find that almost everything is back to normal.

This is a bit like coming home after a weekend away and your kids have had a massive party in which the house got a bit messed, and they've managed to clean up everything except they didn't get rid of the dead prostitute in your bedroom, so now you suspect something.

what would they have have called you?........TEH HERO!?

I was online, I asked for it and still they didn't change my name. HOW DO YOU THINK I FEEL?

baby-cry.jpg

Could i possibly have a capital 'H'?

I' keeping asshat.

It's a good name.

what would they have have called you?........TEH HERO!?

Probably based on another football team, as I believe 'The Villain' is based on Villa...? Or am I going coo-coo-pants?

;419822]Probably based on another football team' date=' as I believe 'The Villain' is based on Villa...? Or am I going coo-coo-pants?[/quote']

Call him "The Blues" or "The Magies".

;419822]Probably based on another football team' date=' as I believe 'The Villain' is based on Villa...? Or am I going coo-coo-pants?[/quote']

Call him "The Blues" or "The Magies".

If you wanted to insult me, you would have called me

"TheTitwhosupportsateamthathavenotwonathingsince1996butgoonabouthowtheyarethebestjustbecausetheywontheeuropeancupin1982."

But that would have been a bit too long, ammiright?

I was online, I asked for it and still they didn't change my name. HOW DO YOU THINK I FEEL?
The basic decision was: Don't give a new name to anyone who asks.

The basic decision was: Don't give a new name to anyone who asks.

So what happened with "Oooooommm... I'm tellyn"?

So what happened with "Oooooommm... I'm tellyn"?

All the other staff had fun while I was at work. I wanted a slice of the pie.

;421356"]All the other staff had fun while I was at work. I wanted a slice of the pie.

You couldn't have had fun with my name could you? I was hinting too. And I'm a lot better at being subtle then Tellyn.

lol, i think it's quite amusing reading everyone complaining that they didn't get a name change, what are you even hoping to achieve here?

Plus to they're ego, knowing they were a part of something funny here.

I was kinda surprised i got a name change, even more surprised at what it was changed to :p

I'm not complaining. All it is, is that this is the story of my life, being left out of loads of fun things, not being able to join in and wah, wah, wah.

Sign in to follow this