NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
MunKy

Scrubs Season 6 (Use Spoiler Tags!!)

I usually just find some old show to watch over the summer or something that id never heard of before. I think last year it was Aqua Teen Hunger Force.

I'll do the usual: watch Scrubs religiously every night before bed until the next season arrives.

I'll do the usual: watch Scrubs religiously every night before bed until the next season arrives.

Just like me :P

Prett good finale I think. Best since My Best Friend's Wedding. We need to see more of Elliot in scrubs next season. She looks hotter and far less annoying. I don't know why.

I'll probably find some kind of epic tv drama series to grab over the summer. All my favourite shows are ending.

Perhaps I'll give VM a shot.

VM is also ending. Last ever two episodes on Tuesday :(

Awesome two years and a good third year of television for you though if you do watch.

Great episode, hell of an ending. Really brought everyone together well. JD and Elliot are ment to be in the spotlight together.

;446807]Doubtful' date=' she's engaged (and no, not to you)[/quote']

Like that ever stopped me...

Man, the last 2 episodes absolutely slew me...brought out the more dramatic side of scrubs...next season is gonna be painful to wait for.

Why won't the new series come out on SKY! I'm dying to watch it, you lot make it sound so good.

I'm not sure I can last much longer!

Season Five was on E4 around June/July last year, so it should be soonish. Check digitalspy.co.uk, am too lazy to do so myself.

Speaking of season 6, there hasn't really been any good music like there usually is. I mean in the last scene they could have gotten something better, like in Season 2 they have "Dreaming of You" by the coral in that scene with JD and Eliot, which I thought was perfect, and there have been other brilliant uses of music, but I thought they could have done a much better job this season.

I'd generally agree with you, but it almost redeemed itself by using 'Say Anything' right at the end. One of the most well placed songs they've ever used.

Speaking of season 6, there hasn't really been any good music like there usually is. I mean in the last scene they could have gotten something better, like in Season 2 they have "Dreaming of You" by the coral in that scene with JD and Eliot, which I thought was perfect, and there have been other brilliant uses of music, but I thought they could have done a much better job this season.

Im still a little bit happy about their use of Spoon early on, can't remember the song but I love Spoon. But I suppose they're running out of songs...

;448659]Im still a little bit happy about their use of Spoon early on' date=' can't remember the song but I love Spoon. But I suppose they're running out of songs...[/quote']

I don't know. The only bits I found effective/ funny were the ones with lloyd in his van and the crappy devildriver songs. Classic that was.

Wasn't saying it was well used (although 'Don't Let It Get You Down' certainly fitted the mood) I just love Spoon, so liked listening to it.

I don't know. The only bits I found effective/ funny were the ones with lloyd in his van and the crappy devildriver songs. Classic that was.

that was awesome

Best track use has to go to My Journey and 'Don't Stop Believing.

Those are really good yeah. Although nothing has ever made me crack up so much as in season 3: episode 12 (My friend the doctor), they use "Hero" by someone or another, everytime Dr. Cox bends down and stuff. Fucken ace.

Holy shnit waiting for Season 7 is gonna be painful. I can't believe they let it end like that! I'll be thinking of whats gonna happen instead of work.

So who is everyones favourite out of JDs girlfriends/dates throughout the seasons (excluding Elliot I think).

I think mine would have to be Mandy Moore. Not only was she very hot in it but I really liked her character. Plus as Braff and Moore were going out at the time they worked well together on screen.

Yeah, Julie was awesome...TCW was also awesome. Kim's also pretty awesome.

Sign in to follow this