NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
MunKy

Scrubs Season 6 (Use Spoiler Tags!!)

The spook-scene feel flat to me. The idea was good and if they hadn't have shown it it would have been funny, but as the kids weren't scared it just didn't really work.

Turk's Booty Breakdown was one of the funniest things I've ever seen in my life. Fuckin quality scene.

Question: Scrubs is going to revisit the J.D./Elliot romance? I'm not complaining, I just thought Bill Lawrence ended it for good a few seasons ago.— Paola

Ausiello: I thought so, too! Turns out the little sadist couldn't resist messing with the two of them just as they're about to undergo major life changes (her upcoming engagement to Keith, his reunion with a very pregnant Dr. Kim). "J.D.'s about to have a baby with Kim, and Elliot's getting married," he explains. "Their entire lives are going to change and they're not even sure that they want them to. To me, it's more about two scared, pathetically inept people that have a sexual past possibly taking the easy way out." That said, since next season will likely be the show's last, Scrubs' boss man isn't ruling anything out. "Our writing staff is split down the middle," he says. "I'm on the side that thinks that Elliot and J.D. aren't really a couple and it's not worth doing, and then half the writing staff feels that, ultimately, they should end up together. It's a constant argument."

A good episodes with lots of great fantasties; highlights being Cox's fantasty sequence of being married to Elliot, and of course Carla's.

Old people with syphillis is pretty gross, and then hearing an old lady go on about how great sex was was a bit...eww. Although the 'GILF' shirt was amusing.

I like how JD is interested in Elliot again. Its so in-character because she seems to be this idolised woman who he always escapes too when other things in his life doesn't work out.

I used to watch this, found it a little boring, never laughed.

But i watched the episode with tara reid in late last night, the one with the ferris wheel ending.

When that eveil doctor(old one) was on the phone with a woman who was trying to calm his dog down, he said "to clam him down, make a sudden move" and then all you could hear was her screaming on the the ohter side of te phone.

Thats the funnies thing i think i have ever seen on TV, i was laughing for an hour afterwards lol

A link to My Turf War would be much appreciated.

And very much against the rules of what can be publically posted on these forums. : peace:

I used to watch this, found it a little boring, never laughed...

When exactly was it that you lost your soul?

;434640"]And very much against the rules of what can be publically posted on these forums. : peace:

Ah, damn it. How about a clue to where I might find it then?

I think i'm falling out of love with Scrubs :( The last few episodes have been a little soulless and i've been watching Arrested Development and it's almost as good as Scrubs' first three seasons and a whole lot better than the last three.

I dunno...

Dashboard confessional makes a nice appearance in the end.

My take on J.D and elliot is that it's less about idolisation and false feelings and more about true love.

What a romantic, that I am.

From what ive read the writing staff are basically split on the whole JD/Elliot thing. Half of them think they are done and should move on and the other half think that in the end JD and Elliot should end up together.

Dashboard confessional makes a nice appearance in the end.

My take on J.D and elliot is that it's less about idolisation and false feelings and more about true love.

I'd say its more about being scared and alone and not about love.

What a pessimist, that I am.

Totally agree.I think that's why I used to relate to him so much. Really feels like they have got back to the characters recentyl, although Turk and Carla's are a bit all over the shop. Just a problem of a series running too long i think.

I'm totally with you on this.

First of all, I'm glad Scrubs is going for a dramatic conclusion and building towards a big finale. Makes a good change for there to be a building storyline.

A good episode, although the Dr. Toilet thing was a bit bland. Everything else was good I thought (although I couldn't help but think that in conferences the speaker's names would be on the programmes so unless J.D. & Turk just stumbled in without paying attention they should have seen).

Cheese-grater to the nards. Harsh.

And in other news its cancelled oh wait not its not. Or is it?

I hate this time of year, the pre-upfronts.

i liked the new episode, too much emotion though with JD.

loved Dr. Cox illimination method.

That was a very, very funny episode. The toilet bit was rubbish, buy other than that- excellent. A brilliant mix of drama and comedy. Bust a move!

Not really sure what I thought about this years season finale, especially the direction they seem to be taking JD.

That was a superb set of episodes. Spot on character, great jokes, and an interesting set up for the last season.

When Elliot said "There's no way I can get out of this" I thought they were going to elope. Maybe they still will, maybe the start of next season they decide to give it their all and have the wedding Elliot planned with Keith (its a sitcom, that kind of implausible event is plausible)

As far as the episode itself. Was alright. Didn't laugh much but I don't see that as a bad thing. Its a finale, big things need to happen. Still...meh.

Personally, I think JD should end up with Molly Clock again. Granted shes been gone for years but who didn't love Molly Clock/Heather Graham?

Man... I can't believe I'll have to wait months for next episode.

Arrg. And I was pretty damn happy with the last two eps, not very funny, but not supposed to it's more like a dramatic "ending".

Man... I can't believe I'll have to wait months for next episode.

Welcome to the life of a TV viewer, the summer hiatus.

At least Big Love is on during the summer and I think maybe Nip/Tuck but that keeps skipping between summer and autumn.

I'll probably find some kind of epic tv drama series to grab over the summer. All my favourite shows are ending.

Perhaps I'll give VM a shot.

Sign in to follow this