NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
MunKy

Scrubs Season 6 (Use Spoiler Tags!!)

ah, she was alright yeah. No Heather Graham though *MMMhmmmmmmHHMMM!*

Heather Graham would probably be my second favourite. But I always thought her and JD seemed really forced. It was like they just threw it in their in the episode where she was leaving. She was much better as just the weird quirky doctor who was Elliots new best friend.

Tara Reid and Heather Grahem were awesome, and Heather was damn hot.

The only other J.D. girlfriends I can think of are Gift Shop Girl, who other than the "I promise you on all the gifts in her shop" line was meh, and the 'ballbuster' lawyer.

Through clever guess work someone has figured out the date for Season Six in the UK: Thursday 28th June 9pm on E4

Ketchup: Digital Spy

;466575]Tara Reid and Heather Grahem were awesome' date=' and Heather was damn hot.

The only other J.D. girlfriends I can think of are Gift Shop Girl, who other than the "I promise you on all the gifts in her shop" line was meh, and the 'ballbuster' lawyer.[/quote']

I don't really like the lawyer woman. Whenever I re-watch episodes I always dodge the ones with her in. Same with TCW, theres loadsa funny stuff but they make the episodes tiresome after a few views.

I don't really like the lawyer woman. Whenever I re-watch episodes I always dodge the ones with her in. Same with TCW, theres loadsa funny stuff but they make the episodes tiresome after a few views.

Nina was awesome because she bought about several great moments, such as:

She wasnt the best character but I thought her "Ball Busting" sequence was brilliant

"I'm wearing a cup!"

"Thanks for the crotch update"

LOL.

And the sad pancake face. Plus the hopeless Ted who froze when he saw her.

TCW was also awesome because she resulted in the 99 Luftbaloons gag. I couldn't stop laughing when I saw that.

They both had their classic moments, as most people in Scrubs do, but episodes without them are better. I may just be sick of TCW cuz I've seen them so many times. I'll re-watch the ones with Nina.

When "Scrubs" creator Bill Lawrence decided last season to kill off Nurse Laverne Roberts -- one of the show's key supporting characters -- he made a promise to thesp Aloma Wright.

Should "Scrubs" return for a seventh season, he told Wright, she could don a new wig and play Laverne's twin sister, Shirley.

When Lawrence first plotted Nurse Roberts' death, he was pretty certain that "Scrubs" was in its final year. Mapping out the final year's storylines, he decided the death of a series regular would help shake things up.

"Needless to say, I was a little shocked," Wright said. "I felt abused."

For most actors killed off in primetime's recent fatality spree (think "Lost" or "Desperate Housewives"), plot twists have meant a return to the employment office. But Lawrence said he "didn't want to take work away from an actor" -- hence that bit of insurance for Wright in case "Scrubs" did return.

A seventh season wasn't assured until the weekend before the upfront presentations last month, when NBC narrowly opted to renew "Scrubs" for one last year. Now, Lawrence is keeping his promise, and Wright has been given the opportunity to play a character who's the polar opposite of the spiritually minded Laverne: a single, alcoholic woman who shuns religion.

"It's going to be fun developing another character after doing the same one for six years," Wright said. "I'm glad to know he's a man of his word and I've still got a job."

Source: http://www.variety.com/article/VR1117966985.html?categoryid=14&cs=1

Hmm. Complete opposite twins? Lame. Reusing the same actor? Lame. And by the sounds of it she has no relevence to the hospital at all. Couldn't they just have Leverne chasing Carla around as she did in that one episode as a ghost?

I actually think that sounds good. She was a good actor and id be happy to see her back as Lavernes twin. Wonder who everyone will have to answer to with her though, obviously not Jesus

I actually thought of one decent "evil" twin brother played by the same actor; George and Oscar (Im Oscar!) Bluth in Arrested Development. Although Oscar was more the "somewhat good" twin. Lets hope they can do something as good as that with Laverne.

After re watching the eps with Nina, I have decided that they are better than I remember. Her final thing with Todd was great and (I think) the 1st time we get 100% confirmation that the Todd has been with a woman.

Didn't she just send him to the car? For all we know it could have been for show (ie "Stuff you I can get whoever I want and do what I want with them then discard them") and just tossed him out when she got there as im sure she would have been repulsed by him.

;481248"]Didn't she just send him to the car? For all we know it could have been for show (ie "Stuff you I can get whoever I want and do what I want with them then discard them") and just tossed him out when she got there as im sure she would have been repulsed by him.

Fair point. I just like to think the Todd got lucky. He delivers so much comedy and the character gets so little in return. I feel sorry for him. At least he "doinked" Lisa.

Sign in to follow this