NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
MunKy

Scrubs Season 6 (Use Spoiler Tags!!)

Whatever the track, My Musical is one of the best episodes they've ever done.

Anyone got any idea when the next ep will be viewable to we who dont live in the states?

Sorry to ask but I couldn't find it on here just reading parts of each page, where are you getting series 6 from? Youtube or is it on sky because I just watch paramount comedy and e4 all the time and not sure which series they are on.

And yes brendan fraser was the best, especially when he was acting like a puppet master for Elliot Reid, I laughed so much at that!

Sorry to ask but I couldn't find it on here just reading parts of each page, where are you getting series 6 from? Youtube or is it on sky because I just watch paramount comedy and e4 all the time and not sure which series they are on.

And yes brendan fraser was the best, especially when he was acting like a puppet master for Elliot Reid, I laughed so much at that!

WAREZ

Dr Kelso: "Ha you're a nagger"

*Snoop Dog Resident Enters*

SDR: "What did you just say?"

Dr Kelso: "Nagger"

South Park reference?

Not a bad episode, a bit flat in the middle. Was suprised to hear Paolo Nutini at the end, didn't expect him to have been heard over that side of the pond.

It felt more like 'classic' Scrubs than last weeks. JD wasn't smug, there were no annoying day dreams and Cox was better than ever. I loved this one.

PM me a link to 6.16?

I'm having terrible trouble finding a working one.

I loved the janitor in this one. Ever since the second series they've being trying to find a place for him, and the idea of him helping JD and Turk while taking the piss out of them just felt right. Anyone else feel that?

I loved the janitor in this one. Ever since the second series they've being trying to find a place for him, and the idea of him helping JD and Turk while taking the piss out of them just felt right. Anyone else feel that?

Yup, he's been slightly more insane but friendlier in a way lately.

I haven't seen the latest one on account of being away at friends' all easter, but I will. The first 14 episodes have been absolutely a return to form: the greatest sitcom there ever has been or will be. The only episode that I thought wasn't all that was "My Night To Remeber"...but it's totally saved by JD's line "I keep playing them over in my head like a bad sitcom that's too lazy to come up with a fresh story." So yeah, so far, I like it better than seasons 4 and 5. Here's hopin the rest are up to scratch.

Can't be arsed to find production codes and such but was it filmed before most of the others. Considering JCM is bald in that episode, and has hair again until the recent ones. Seems random they would shift it around so much though. Or did JMC just wear a wig until they worked it into the storyline?

Me reckons they were told to make a clip show and filmed it after the others had been done.

Me reckons they were told to make a clip show and filmed it after the others had been done.

But wasn't Private Dancer's storyline concluded in that episode? Thus they couldn't have tacked it on at the end because otherwise, if they had never done this storyline, he would have just remained in Sacred Heart forever and ever?

Er... well shit. Maybe they filmed JCM's scenes after? Hell I don't know, either way apart from that episode, season 6 has been pure gold. I hate clip shows.

Ash, you're an absolute legend for the name alone :D

The truth incarnate vis a vis the form of writing.

Really don't know if I used vis a vis right but I don't care, me be drunk!

Er... well shit. Maybe they filmed JCM's scenes after? Hell I don't know, either way apart from that episode, season 6 has been pure gold. I hate clip shows.

Yeah its really weird, may try and find some interviews or something to clear it up.

Ash, you're an absolute legend for the name alone :D

Go team me!

;417378]

But wasn't Private Dancer's storyline concluded in that episode? Thus they couldn't have tacked it on at the end because otherwise' date=' if they had never done this storyline, he would have just remained in Sacred Heart forever and ever?

[/quote']

that was the week after. the only patient in that episode was an amnesiac suicide attempt

Nice concept, I enjoyed it. Jordan is becoming more cartoonesque lately but all in all great stuff. Todd as plastic surgeon is as good an idea as Doug as a pathologist, wonder why they never did it before.

Help guys, I've been trying to find it for ages, but I can't find ep 2 anywhere :(.

The Janitor dressing as a ghost and scaring all the kids at pediatrics was the funniest thing i've seen on Scrubs possibly ever.

Carla, Turk and Kelso kicking Cox's ass was brilliant and JD trying to leave the bar was excellent. Brilliant episode.

Sign in to follow this