N-Europe

N-Europe Meet Up At Thorpe Park!

ReZourceman

Not with fast track/ViP tickets.

Went with my dad, got a Fast track ticket (Works with oblivion, Air, Nemesis and the Flume), we didn't que for more than 10 minutes for any of those. Only Rita we qued for. Next time he says we're getting VIP tickets, skip every que.

go on a weekday before july and its empty. I got on all the main rides about 6 times, and the little ones as many as u wanted

Well not quite that simple. Weekdays anytime from Half Term sandwhiched/May onwards can be dodgy due to a lot of school trips and days off.

The best time to go is a weekday at the end of September. Most Uni students have gone back and generally it's too early in the school year to be thinking about trips.

I've been on the 26th September (my birthday) the last 2 years and it's been fantastic. Last year the biggest queue was 15 minutes - without a fast track ticket!

I went to the Towers of Alton last week with their Adrenline Week! promo. £20, guaranteed 3 goes on the 4 "main" rides. Wellworth it. Instant access to all the ride rides at first, later in the day we had to queue maybe 10 minutes for Air and Rita. I think they're having another Adreline Week towards the end of season.

Would be a nice idea, don't mind either Alton or Thorpe cos they are both roughly the same traveling distance from where i live.

Havn't been to Thorpe Park before, but i have been to Alton Towers before on a couple of school trips and both of them have turned out to be great trips except for the idiots from my class who nearly got us kicked out of the park.