Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Oh La La! [Game]

Caris

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rinse by Vanessa carlton. See what I mean?

If all you're going to do is google the lyrics, what's the point in playing? It's just meant to be a bit of fun. You're not going to win a prize, your penis will not grow in size by posting the answer thanks to google, and all it's doing is making the whole process rather tedious.

If you have a fair idea what the lyrics are, guess. If you get it wrong, you've lost nothing. If you don't know, leave it to the next person to guess and see if they get a right. Simple, no?

Yeah, I get what you're saying, but where's the guarantee that everyones gonna be as nice as that? The fun is greatly diminished by the fact that there's an incredibly accessible way to cheat. I think the best thing to do would be to think of some lyrics that would be very difficult to find on google, it might actually be fun then. But as I said, this game is kinda doomed from the start, because the active population of N-E has very varying musical tastes, and the likelyhood of someone actually knowing the lyrics is slim. Have fun though. I'll go now.

I agree. I'll just post some lyrics since Bard seems to have derailed us a bit :(

Raise your fingers for one last salute

And bleed this skyline dry

Your history is mine.

History by Lostprophets. Fucking love that song. Reminds me of a girl called Laura.

Oh, lyrics? Hang on.

You change all the lead

sleepin' in my head,

as the day grows dim I hear you sing a golden hymn.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!