• Replies 17.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paj!

• chairdriver

• Slaggis

• Dan_Dare

Has anyone heard the new Foo Figthers song 'The Pretender'? It's pretty awesome imo, here's a link to the video: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=JqD323m-T4E

Can't wait for the new album, yays for 25th September! ^^

EDIT: Make that 24th September, as albums are always released on Mondays here, wooo!! ^^

Just watched it. The vids pretty amazing. Song was good too.

I feckin' love the Foo Fighters. :grin:

Has anyone heard the new Foo Figthers song 'The Pretender'? It's pretty awesome imo, here's a link to the video: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=JqD323m-T4E

Can't wait for the new album, yays for 25th September! ^^

EDIT: Make that 24th September, as albums are always released on Mondays here, wooo!! ^^

Saw em live at the weekend (V Festival). They did a "secret" accoustic set earlier in the day too which was pretty cool.

Didn't see they're whole headline slot, seen em a few times before so i went off to watch Babyshambles in the tent. Awesome gig!

Don't think i'll be back at V again though, it's always been mainstream but this year was the worst! The Coral clashed with Snow Patrol and only managed to draw like 500 people! They were 3rd down on the 2nd stage, tis disgusting :mad: Credit to them, they played one hell of a set! I ended up in a circle pit with 8 umpa lumpas :awesome:

It's official, Bjork rocks;

Heh, Skin always makes me smile. She's just so effortlessly cool. So obviously combined with Bjork this equals pure win.

Tonight I've been reaquainting myself with Royksopp-Melody AM. I'd forgotten how cheerfully playful it is. Like swimming through a blue sky filled with bubbles and bouncy clouds.

I really do hate arstists that feel the need to mime (spelt right?) at every possible ocassion. I mean, they are a singer so surely that's what they should do?

It's a bit shit for fans aswell if they go to see someone live and get them miming instead.

I really do hate arstists that feel the need to mime (spelt right?) at every possible ocassion. I mean, they are a singer so surely that's what they should do?

It's a bit shit for fans aswell if they go to see someone live and get them miming instead.

Are they allowed to mime on a tour? I thought it was only on TV/Movies?

Otherwise it's cheating them out of money, surely?