• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paj!

• chairdriver

• Slaggis

• Dan_Dare

My favourite song at the moment:

Aeris' Theme - Final Fantasy VII soundtrack

I was playing the game the other day, and I had forgotten just how awesome the game was.

Actually really shocking when Jesse, Biggs and Wedge died really impromptuly. When I first played the game I assumed they'd be playable characters.

I love the soundtrack the most though, just brings back memories of my favourite game ever.

How is it possible for one to enjoy Hadouken and also enjoy Hot Chip?!

I assume you mean how Hadouken! are 'shit' and Hot chip are 'good', well guess what, it's entirely possible for people to like shit music and still enjoy good music. It's also possible for people to have a rather eclectic taste in music. So there you go =P Oh and the inverted commas are only there because I don't really feel I am at liberty to say what is good and what isn't. No music critic am I :heh:

I really dislike Hot Chip.

To me, it's just all high-pitched electro that seems its played at a slower tempo than it should be.

I like the song The Warning, but only because it's quite amusing.

The Warning as an album sits in my collection with Under The Blacklight of albums I would have preferred not to buy.

I really dislike Hot Chip.

To me, it's just all high-pitched electro that seems its played at a slower tempo than it should be.

I like the song The Warning, but only because it's quite amusing.

The Warning as an album sits in my collection with Under The Blacklight of albums I would have preferred not to buy.

Lol I love.

I've listened to like half of The Warning, and every time I scroll past it, I question wether to keep listening. One day I will.

But right now, I prefer listening to Seventh Tree. :heart: