• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paj!

• chairdriver

• Slaggis

• Dan_Dare

HALP!! :eek:

the last album i dow- ...got... was adele - 19 :hmm:

recommend me some decent stuff! some of my favourite bands atm are iron and wine, the shins, bedouin soundclash, feist, ef, and as always - gorillaz :blank:

...need new inspiration!!!

^_________________^

The US version of Bleeding Love is shit.

About Girls Aloud, they are seriously good when they're on form. I don't care much for the recent stuff..Call The Shots was way worse than Sexy! No No No, and Can't Speak French is only ok.

I didn't like Call The Shots, and I don't like Don't Speak French, but it's stuck in my head and I've been singing it all day without realising.:(

HALP!! :eek:

the last album i dow- ...got... was adele - 19 :hmm:

recommend me some decent stuff! some of my favourite bands atm are iron and wine, the shins, bedouin soundclash, feist, ef, and as always - gorillaz :blank:

...need new inspiration!!!

^_________________^

Laura Marling - Alas I Cannot Swim

A better, more artistic Lilate NaDELEshllen. Without an accent.

Laura Marling - Alas I Cannot Swim

A better, more artistic Lilate NaDELEshllen. Without an accent.

Laura Marling ftw.

but please refrain from putting adele in the same place as lily keith and kate nash. They are in no way similar. Except adele puts on that bloody obnoxious accent when she talks.

Bluey : Check out Blood Red Shoes, just because they are win. And Cat Power because that matches your tastes!

My absolute favourite song at the moment Blue Light by Émilie Simon

I just love how it builds up, then the music stops and her voice like pierces through the silence.

Its kinda Misterious/Dark/Scary (:P), at the beginning, looks like a Ghotic music, in the middle, it takes a Angel Tone, then, at 1:55, it takes a Ghotic Tecno, then comeback to Angel Tone, its so weird lol

Its beautiful, but weird lol

(Becomes obsessed by the music)

Laura Marling ftw.

but please refrain from putting adele in the same place as lily keith and kate nash. They are in no way similar. Except adele puts on that bloody obnoxious accent when she talks.

Bluey : Check out Blood Red Shoes, just because they are win. And Cat Power because that matches your tastes!

Oh my god you just won at life.

Recognizing Kate and Lily as way better than Adele, loving Laura Marling AND Blood Red Shoes

:bowdown:

Its kinda Misterious/Dark/Scary (:P), at the beginning, looks like a Ghotic music, in the middle, it takes a Angel Tone, then, at 1:55, it takes a Ghotic Tecno, then comeback to Angel Tone, its so weird lol

Its beautiful, but weird lol

(Becomes obsessed by the music)

Yay! I love when people love music that I love.

It's like that time I screamed when someone said they loved Monday Monday Monday by Tegan and Sara.

If you want to hear more: Émilie Simon's last.fm page.

I love.

I hate how England seems to breed famous people, whereas Scotland usually breeds shit, with a few exceptions, like KT and Shirley Manson.

I quite like most Scottish (famous) musicians though. Amy Macdonald FTW!

Yay! I love when people love music that I love.

It's like that time I screamed when someone said they loved Monday Monday Monday by Tegan and Sara.

If you want to hear more: Émilie Simon's last.fm page.

I'd heard of Emilie Simon a couple of years before, namely her song 'Flowers' (saw the videoclip at a French animation festival). Lovely song, also loved 'Désert' (French version). Which were the only two songs I actually knew of her. ='3

I'd heard of Emilie Simon a couple of years before, namely her song 'Flowers' (saw the videoclip at a French animation festival). Lovely song, also loved 'Désert' (French version). Which were the only two songs I actually knew of her. ='3

Heard that musics now, they're all beautiful :)

But the Blue Light is the darker one, lol