Top Posters In This Topic

• Paj!

• chairdriver

• Slaggis

• Dan_Dare

That's.. a lot of work for the band,

I love And We Hope

This is very, very Placebo :D

Hehe yeah we get the "Placebo" thing a lot obviously, most have said they find my voice less annoying, so i guess thats a good thing hehe.

And thanks :D Just made a video for that song actually uploading it later so i'll post the link.

Haha maybe I'll piss around with a cover later.

Should I put on his voice more? I used to, although haven't in a while, have the ability to sound nearly exactly like him. hehe

Brian Molko's problem is he doesn't know when to soften his voice, it's almost like it's become a characture of itself. lol

Just bought Britney's new album...

I have mixed feelings about it, but I think I'm getting into it slowly...

...And Jesus Wept.

I pray this be the last time I witness someone actually confess to putting effort into something as trite as a Britney Spears album. This simple fact that you not only bought the album, but that you're unashamedly trying to extract some gratification from such excrement, makes me worried. I though it required more intelligence than you've exhibited to operate a keyboard. It's a conundrum. Now slap yourself hard in the face and then leave. You're done here.

Must... resist... the urge...

:yay: Woo-hoo!!! I did it! I resisted the urge!

No, my friend, it doesn't count just because people can't see you throw a fit and bellow obscenities at the monitor. The urge is undeniable.

...And Jesus Wept.

I pray this be the last time I witness someone actually confess to putting effort into something as trite as a Britney Spears album. This simple fact that you not only bought the album, but that you're unashamedly trying to extract some gratification from such excrement, makes me worried. I though it required more intelligence than you've exhibited to operate a keyboard. It's a conundrum. Now slap yourself hard in the face and then leave. You're done here.

Why can't some people just accept that people have differant fucking tastes in music?

I don't know whether you noticed, but It has actually gotten some pretty decent reviews.

Just because I don't wanna make my ears bleed by listening to the shit you listen too, doesn't mean I'm no less or more than you.

And Oxigen, I appreciate you not lashing out at me, your actually growing on me ;)

I'm sure you can forgiv....wait...let me take that from another angle;

Only pricks with an epic lack of sense put any stock in the kind of tabloid reviews you're talking about, and even more in the idea that Britney actually constitutes to music. It isn't; there is no reason for it to exist, it's just another extrinsic filler you use to paper over the cracks in your underdeveloped musical understanding. Yeah, that sounds condescending, but I don't give a shit.

Christ, the lot of you are pusillanimous to the point of making me actually think that gulags could serve a worthwhile purpose.

Why can't some people just accept that people have differant fucking tastes in music?

I don't know whether you noticed, but It has actually gotten some pretty decent reviews.

Just because I don't wanna make my ears bleed by listening to the shit you listen too, doesn't mean I'm no less or more than you.

And Oxigen, I appreciate you not lashing out at me, your actually growing on me ;)

Aww thanks, hon... it's just, it's hard for us to... understand... how anyone can actually enjoy that..."music".

But fear not, I believe it is but a phase that you will grow out of.

And yes... Bard, I did go crazy... I just... I think I assaulted the kid badly enough, and I figured he was already expecting me to lash out on him... and I was gonna, but, if he already knows what's coming at him and still does it, I figured he's got conviction in his taste, wich is an important trait... I believe he'll make us proud, one day in the near future. :D

EDIT:

But in the meantime...

BRITNEY SPEARS?!!! :(

I'm sure you can forgiv....wait...let me take that from another angle;

Only pricks with an epic lack of sense put any stock in the kind of tabloid reviews you're talking about, and even more in the idea that Britney actually constitutes to music. It isn't; there is no reason for it to exist, it's just another extrinsic filler you use to paper over the cracks in your underdeveloped musical understanding. Yeah, that sounds condescending, but I don't give a shit.

Christ, the lot of you are pusillanimous to the point of making me actually think that gulags could serve a worthwhile purpose.

Ha. Ok.

In the meantime, Rachel Stevens :heart:

Hmm, think I hit a nerve? Le mayo.

Haha maybe I'll piss around with a cover later.

Should I put on his voice more? I used to, although haven't in a while, have the ability to sound nearly exactly like him. hehe

Brian Molko's problem is he doesn't know when to soften his voice, it's almost like it's become a characture of itself. lol

I wouldn't put on his voice in your work (or if you covered), you don't want to become a copy-cat band.

Still, song to say goodbye, dooo it ;)

Oh God, listening to Classical Music while playing Counter Strike is probably one of the greatest things ever.

I can't help but feel remorse when pulling headshots while Adagio for Strings is playing. :heh:

Pendulum works awesomely too when I'm in the mood.

...And Jesus Wept.

No, my friend, it doesn't count just because people can't see you throw a fit and bellow obscenities at the monitor. The urge is undeniable.

Although i still don't agree with jumping on people.

That was an awesome Cox-grade rant.