NEurope

Are they allowed to mime on a tour? I thought it was only on TV/Movies?

Otherwise it's cheating them out of money, surely?

They can mine wherever they like, it's totally unfair.

I try not to listen to artists that I know for a fact mime alot, becuse it pisses me off so much.

I' mover it usually, since I only have a desire to see artists live that I know for certain don't mime.

MCR, Bjork etc. Pretty sure Gwen Stefani doesn't. Seeing her next month.

I' mover it usually, since I only have a desire to see artists live that I know for certain don't mime.

MCR, Bjork etc. Pretty sure Gwen Stefani doesn't. Seeing her next month.

Nah I don't think gwen stefani does, or at least I've not seen her do it, I know Avril lavigne's never done it either, she actually got moaned at by some other artists for saying that anyone who mimes is a disgrace to the music industry, and saying she'd rather give a crap performance than mime.

I don't think Bjork would ever mime either.

Listening to a lot of Megadeth lately. Love them.

Also:

1. This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 5 seconds.

Nah I don't think gwen stefani does, or at least I've not seen her do it, I know Avril lavigne's never done it either, she actually got moaned at by some other artists for saying that anyone who mimes is a disgrace to the music industry, and saying she'd rather give a crap performance than mime.

I don't think Bjork would ever mime either.

I remember she was awful on TOTP back when Sk8r boi came out. Like stage fright or something.

Going to see Bloc Party for the 5th time tonight in Brighton! It's a small little secret gig for Bloc Party members only at the concorde 2!

Can't wait!

I'm a bit underwhelmed by the Foo Fighters' new single. I mean, it's great and all, but it sounds too typical for Foo Fighters. I liked In Your Honor, but come on, if this single is any indication they can just call their next album In Your Honor 2. I like the single, but they really need to head in a newer direction.

Going to see Bloc Party for the 5th time tonight in Brighton! It's a small little secret gig for Bloc Party members only at the concorde 2!

Can't wait!

dude... you're in brighton tonight?! I have a few mates going to that gig, and I'm out on teh tiles myself...

SHIT you probably won't be seeing this post.Well i'll be sure to keep an eye out for an extremely hairy, yet balding londoner aroundabout the pier.

Tracklisting for a project I'm working on. Each song has a meaning and a purpose, be it the mood or the lyrics. (as im not normally a CIWWAF fan but the lyrics - "drama doesn't follow me it rides on my back" - are just so apt).

tracklistrn1.jpg

Thought I'd show as I'm listening to it and have Photoshop open.

American-Hifi (one of my favourite bands)

or maybe Goldfinger?

Harribo I'm sure will know loads.

Audioslave

I'm seeing Bloc Party at reading festival on saturday, any good live???

And the rest

Hes either saying they are really really good live (ie not just good, good and the rest - meaning awesome), or he's saying he is going to see the rest of the people live at reading, or you should see bloc party and the rest of the people there.

Or he is really just not making any form of sense.

Hes either saying they are really really good live (ie not just good, good and the rest - meaning awesome), or he's saying he is going to see the rest of the people live at reading, or you should see bloc party and the rest of the people there.

Ah right, Thanks for trying to work it out for me! Just looked on youtube and they seem good live, and I doubt someone (platty) would go to see them like 5 times if they were absolutely terrible live.

Anyways I'm looking forward to it.

Unfortunately none of my friends could afford weekend tickets :( So we're just going saturday, which is the best day, I think.

I've just realised I like Soviet Kitsch WAAAAAY more than Begin To Hope (thanks for giving the heads up Oxigen Waste), all the songs on SK are way more fun.

My new favourite song in the world, (I love it so much I even bought the single of it) is "Take It Like A Man" by Dragonette.

I love.

Yeah, buying singles is so funny now.

As long there are B-Sides/remixes.

the second option there are other oeople at reading who are better

Hmm, looks like Paramore might miss their slot at Reading tomorrow:

http://www.nme.com/news/readingleeds-festival/3062

Hope they make it, was looking forward to them, I like their song Misery Business, and Hayley Williams is a great singer (plus she's hot)

Paramore are okay, but I like to watch the videos to watch Hayley. She's a nice bit of crumpet. :grin:

Everyone who hasn't got Dragonette's Galore album really needs to listen to it, just give it a listen on iTune or something ^_^

'tis awesomeness!

Everyone who hasn't got Dragonette's Galore album really needs to listen to it, just give it a listen on iTune or something ^_^

'tis awesomeness!

I *love* Take It Like A Man.

: peace:

Galore is fun stuff. They certainly know how to write catchy pop music. Also, hottest voice in town since Arcade Fire woman turned in to a massive disappointment by being a fuggo :)