NEurope

So I got my Latitude ticket.

Nick Cave and the bad seeds, pet shop boys, grace jones, editors, doves, bat for lashes, gossip and some others announced so far. I also hear rumours of shed 7. Be like old times :)

Mmmm, Doves. Hopefully they'll play some of their tracks from the their days as Sub Sub. When they played Space Face at Glastonbury it was a very sexual moment.

I love when bands take an unexpected turn in genre.

I'm still clapping to this very day at White Chalk by PJ Harvey.

Love that album.

everyone just listen to this. spotify:track:6sjfQKszy7tDmxEhElQGTt

(whitest boy alive)

daft already posted it but whatever :heh:

I am certainly ahead of my time.

Little Boots - New In Town (Fred Falke Remix)

Really loving this remix. Haven't managed to hear the original yet.

Wow I really like this! I had only heard her free iTunes single beforehand, and quite liked it but never really checked her out further. Will do now though. Thanks!

I heard Stuck On Repeat in Topshop when I was there with my sister. Pretty much killed the song for me.

I heard Stuck On Repeat in Topshop when I was there with my sister. Pretty much killed the song for me.

Wait, so because you heard it in Topshop, you suddenly stopped liking it?

I love, fucking love, Stuck on Repeat. It could be the Nazi anthem and I'd still love it. (Although in that case, probably not openly :heh: )

The first release from Richard X's new label Pleasure Masters to be released in Digital/12" formats on the 4th of May 09.

In July, Annie will release My Love Is Better the second single from her unreleased (leaked) album Don't Stop through her personal new label Tottaly, with remixes from The Emperor Machine and Justin Robertson.

It's rumored that the soon to be finally released album Don't Stop will be a different more disco version.

Sounds promising...from that 50 second snippet.

Annie is love.

Still not got Anniemal. One of those albums I've been meaning to get for years.

Phoenix - 1901 (What kind of breeze do you smoke? E Mix)

The start isn't great but it gets better. I'm not amazingly keen on the original just because it sounds like a lot of other Phoenix songs.

That's either the worst reason to dislike a song ever...or just a terrible joke. I'm praying for the latter.

--

I'm addicted to Beautiful Liar. I hated it when it first came out, but now, I cannot stop humming it.

Junior by Royksopp is gorgeous in my ears.

Everyone needs to listen.

Edited by Paj!
Automerged Doublepost

I'm loving this, after hearing it on Skins last week.

Is that a joke? It's not a parody or anything?

Sounds like one of Katy Brand's joke songs.

Is that a joke? It's not a parody or anything?

Sounds like one of Katy Brand's joke songs.

Lol! It's not. Just reminds me of Gameboy/Gamegirl. Just some fun music, with a danceable beat. :)

That Millionaires song sounded like a worse Uffie.

That parody of Ting Tings was annoying too, as it kinda paints the bands in the chorus in the first verse badly.

How do White Stripes and Goldfrapp sound the same..?

That Millionaires song sounded like a worse Uffie.

That is quite an achievement. :heh:

That parody of Ting Tings was annoying too, as it kinda paints the bands in the chorus in the first verse badly.

How do White Stripes and Goldfrapp sound the same..?

I think she means the Ting Tings looks the same as the bands listed because they are one of the most unoriginal and untalented bands around.

I mean Peaches is nowhere near the same as any of them.

Girls Aloud - Untouchable.

So much better than The Loving Kind.

I'm loving this, after hearing it on Skins last week.

Oh god.. three little bints promoting getting hammered.

Morale issues aside, they don't even looked they are old enough to drink let alone preach about getting "fucked up".

Awful song.

That is quite an achievement. :heh:

I used to love Pop The Glock. ::shrug:

Back when I was naive.

I think she means the Ting Tings looks the same as the bands listed because they are one of the most unoriginal and untalented bands around.

I mean Peaches is nowhere near the same as any of them.

Oh ok. I didn't get that.

----

Haggis, is that a new mix of Untouchable? Obviously shorter, but is it otherwise different? *goes to listen to original*

Back when I was naive.

*Sighs*. That sounds utterly pretentious. Why would you need to be "naive" to enjoy listening to something?

--

It is indeed. They had to cut it down, because of the length of the original. Plus, they added some effects to their voices, as far as I know.

*Sighs*. That sounds utterly pretentious. Why would you need to be "naive" to enjoy listening to something?

--

It is indeed. They had to cut it down, because of the length of the original. Plus, the added some effects to their voices, as far as I know.

I wasn't meaning that in particular, though it looks like that. I was in general, musically naive. That's just a fact.

It was just a song I liked during that time. It's alright, but sounds a bit shit in my ears nowadays.

2006 was the blossoming of my proper interest in music. Then 2007 famously. Before that, I was rubbish.

Junior by Royksopp is gorgeous in my ears.

Everyone needs to listen.

I listened to it today, WOW! :grin:

Girls Aloud - Untouchable.

So much better than The Loving Kind.

I love. :heart:

Also this evening I've been listening to Keri Hilson's album which I'm enjoying! :D

The Bachelor by Patrick Wolf out 1st June

patrick_wolf-the_bachelor.jpg

First single is interesting...Vulture. His albums are always interesting. Especially the more experimental ones. Actually not heard the whole of his second one yet though.

The video is NSFW! So just Spotify it.

I used to love Pop The Glock. ::shrug:

Back when I was naive.

I was just messing. I quite like Uffie. She manages to pull of a sound that could potentially be infuriating.

Edit: Loving this,

FrankMusik - When You're Around (Boys Noize Remix)

Edited by Daft