NEurope

duuh....

i gotta learn how to face it

SHE'S GONE (she gawn!)

oh i!

oh i!

what went WROOOOOONNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGG!!?!?!

please note: bluey fuckin; RAWKS at the "whats this obscure lyric" game.

I just remembered how perfect White Chalk by PJ Harvey is as an album.

Definitely one I'll be listening to for the rest of my life.

It's a brilliant album. :)

It's a brilliant album. :)

Quoted for a truth of life. Akin to the inevatability of death, it it's truthfiulness.

----

:bowdown:

Kissed a Girl Rock Remix

I heard this in the club I was in last night and I loved it! The subtle differences make it better than the original which suprisingly after a few months I'm still not bored of in the slightest.

In 3 months I've played Katy Perry's album 2000 times whereas it took over a year to get the next highest artist to that amount of plays on my last.fm. It's crazy, but I love her album so much.

I'm knackered. I was up 7am Friday til 4am Saturday helping with a chairty gig/party organised by Bernie Marsden (of formerly of UFO and Whitesnake). We're sort of mates with him, so we got in free (tickets cost £70) if we helped set up. For such a small gig (only about 500 people), there was an enormous amount of equipment to set up. I never want to move heavy objects ever again. But I guess it was worth it, the sound quality was ridiculously good.

Music itself was awesome, special guests were Roger Daltrey and his band. Played an awesome set.

I'm bloody knackered. Been packing like mad. Just gotta do the Xbox 360 and the PC and I'm done. Next time you hear from me? I'll be in Bournemouth :D

Girls Aloud's "Models" song is a excellent tune i think, one of their best! :D Also listened to their new song The Promise which is good as well.

I've also been listening to the Kings of Leon new album this week which I am enjoying a lot! Only thing is playing badminton is not the best time to listen to it. :p

I really enjoying Crawl and Cold Desert but I shall be listening to more of it. : peace: Also as I hadn't really listened to them before I'm catching up on their older stuff to!

Also I'm liking flobots handlebars! The lyrics are addictive! :heh: I'm not sure what their other songs are like yet though as I've yet to listen to them. :)

I'm currently listening to Ladyhawke who has some great tunes on her Album so far. :grin:

Who here hates SMS delivery service?

They deliver tickets mon - fri between 9 - 5..... so great when no one is in!?!?!?!!

I always miss the delivery!

What a joke, luckily I order so many tickets and they guy who delivers them has got to know me and he came extra early at 7:45 to catch me before I left for work on friday! how nice of him.

Oh the tickets were for Bloc Party btw....the 8th time I'm seeing them :S

Who here hates SMS delivery service?

They deliver tickets mon - fri between 9 - 5..... so great when no one is in!?!?!?!!

I always miss the delivery!

What a joke, luckily I order so many tickets and they guy who delivers them has got to know me and he came extra early at 7:45 to catch me before I left for work on friday! how nice of him.

Oh the tickets were for Bloc Party btw....the 8th time I'm seeing them :S

Defiently, took me three attempts to get tickets for OneRepublic. No where to collect from and you always need to sign for them, so they cant leave them anywhere.

I just got back from the Ting Tings in Glasgow.

The Ting Tings were awesome. Every song is like a bazillion times better live. I managed to get her plec she threw into the crowd, and I got a set-list at the end.

Much more of a highlight for me though was the support act, Fight Like Apes. I just love them in too many ways.

We met them beforehand at the merchandise stall, and they were selling their stuff. I recognised them from when I saw them at Connect, and said to them that I enjoyed their set they did. Then I bought a T-shirt and got an autograph.

When they came onstage, the atmosphere was relatively poor since most were only there for Ting Tings, and we were some of the few people dancing. The drummer, Adrian, was loving the fact I was dancing about to one of the songs, and at the end of the set he gave me a pair of LED-flashing glasses. Then after Ting Tings we met the whole band, and they all really cool. Maykay, the lead vocalist signed loads of shit, and she said that she loved us. The drummer seemed a genuinely nice bloke, he shooke my hand and stuff.

My new favourite band.

I just got back from the Ting Tings in Glasgow.

The Ting Tings were awesome. Every song is like a bazillion times better live. I managed to get her plec she threw into the crowd, and I got a set-list at the end.

Much more of a highlight for me though was the support act, Fight Like Apes. I just love them in too many ways.

We met them beforehand at the merchandise stall, and they were selling their stuff. I recognised them from when I saw them at Connect, and said to them that I enjoyed their set they did. Then I bought a T-shirt and got an autograph.

When they came onstage, the atmosphere was relatively poor since most were only there for Ting Tings, and we were some of the few people dancing. The drummer, Adrian, was loving the fact I was dancing about to one of the songs, and at the end of the set he gave me a pair of LED-flashing glasses. Then after Ting Tings we met the whole band, and they all really cool. Maykay, the lead vocalist signed loads of shit, and she said that she loved us. The drummer seemed a genuinely nice bloke, he shooke my hand and stuff.

My new favourite band.

What he said. Fight Like Apes are jus tso friendly and cool, I love my poster. The singer had to justify her own autograph, after the keyboard player guy wrote he loved me, by adding "I :heart: Henry also". Then she randomly drew an arrow to thew drummer crotch, and wrote "Tom's Crotch".

Felt a joke.

ALSO; The Ting Tings are 30x better live than on album. I kid you not. Everyone one of the meh songs on the album are amazing.

I'm currently listening to Ladyhawke who has some great tunes on her Album so far. :grin:

Leakage, I assume? Cause I looked for it in HMV today, and it said it came out tomorrow.

Leakage, I assume? Cause I looked for it in HMV today, and it said it came out tomorrow.

...yes!

Though I listened to it firstly on Last.fm then other websites. :)

I really like from Dusk till dawn. :grin: It was stuck in my head all night and even managed to make it into my dream!

What's everyones opinion on Gym Class Heroes? have to admit i've taken a likening to their newest album :)

I actually totally love the new Bond theme with Jack White and Alicia Keys!!

Agreed! I love it too. I don't get the complaints at all...

What's everyones opinion on Gym Class Heroes? have to admit i've taken a likening to their newest album :)

Didn't like the singles I heard when they were popular last year/earlier this year.

-----

Loving a mix of Dresden Dolls someone sent me. Very cool.

Bought Ladyhawke's debut album, about to listen.

I know it came out way back in the year, but I'm just in love with Chris Browns "With You". The acoustic guitar in the background is just so utterly relaxing, and his voice even more so.

I'm still not sure if he's attractive or not. :p

Just got tickets for Simple Plan in Glasgow in November. I've found it rather gay there seems to be no late trains back from weegie land.

I know it came out way back in the year, but I'm just in love with Chris Browns "With You". The acoustic guitar in the background is just so utterly relaxing, and his voice even more so.

I'm still not sure if he's attractive or not. :p

No after you watch his special edition of "my super sweet 16"

Eurgh, what a spoilt brat.