NEurope

agreed. listening to the album now and my face is literally Melting from synth. sweet, sweet synth.

That song is beautiful. Can it be bought somewhere? If not, downloaded?

Sure, Download it here. (I just uploaded it to sendspace for you - it's also only 128kps but thats the best version I could find when I downloaded it yonks ago)

Thanks, but I just discovered I actually own it. It's in My World along with four other bonus tracks.

I actually did listen to her a couple of days ago, might listen again as she sounded pretty good but i'm not sure if it was really my thing.

I have a newfound respect for you McLovin due to your sig and ava :)

I hate Rachel Bilson. :(

And I hate you. Checkmate, Gin and Yahtzee my friend.

Nora Zehetner kinda looks like her, except that Rachel Bilson is horrible. =(

heroeswallpaper16.jpg

med_nora-zehetner-bio1.jpg

Eden.jpg

So good.

I bought Jukebox by Cat Power today for a joke, even though it's a covers album and I should really get some of her original stuff first. I just love her voice/face/cover of the album.

Also got Myths of the Near Future and Infinity On High by Klaxons and Fob repsectively for a tenner total.

I bought Jukebox by Cat Power today for a joke, even though it's a covers album and I should really get some of her original stuff first. I just love her voice/face/cover of the album.

Also got Myths of the Near Future and Infinity On High by Klaxons and Fob repsectively for a tenner total.

Well, Jukebox isn't all that good, but "covers album" doesn't mean shit coming from the great Cat, have you ever heard her covers album The Covers Record? It's bloody fantastic, it is.

Man, all I need to be happy is

cover of Lou Reed's I Found A Reason. Fucking super song... :smile:

Nora Zehetner kinda looks like her, except that Rachel Bilson is horrible. =(

So good.

Shut up before I punch you in the crotch.

Just started listening to The Rogue Traders. I remember hearing 'Voodo Child' a couple of years back so thought I'd see what else they've done. Some of their stuff sounds really awesome!

Their newest CD is only available in Austrailia though, the only place their popular.:(

Correct me if I'm mistaken...but I've always been under the impression that Voodoo Child was a Hendrix song...

:nono:

...and it's also the name of a song by The Rogue Traders.

Why the pointless comment?:blank:

*Shrugs* Suppose it's something to do with a shit band associating their epic banalities with the name of one of the most iconic rock songs ever. Donno, maybe.

*Shrugs* Suppose it's something to do with a shit band associating their epic banalities with the name of one of the most iconic rock songs ever. Donno, maybe.

What is it with your incesent ramblings?

There are thousands of bands with names of songs the same as others, does anybody other than you care? I'm willing to bet no.

I really like their tracks Don't You Wanna Feel, We're Coming Homeand Voodo Child- and the lead singer is the sex.

On my playlist I have five different bands with songs called "Untitled" :indeed:

What is it with your incesent ramblings?

There're a thousands of bands with names of songs the same as others, does anybody other than you care? I'm willing to bet no.

I would point out that they do, but considering that the questions are probably rhetorical anyway, I'll just point out that you spelt incessant wrong. Oh, and "ramblings" suggests that what I say is random and unstructured. A better word might be "tirades." You know...you might like to think about what you write...Think...that's a thought (I lolled), I don't suppose you're used to it right? I mean...your music taste reflects as much. I'm treading familiar ground...this thread is bad for my sanity.

I would point out that they do, but considering that the questions are probably rhetorical anyway, I'll just point out that you spelt incessant wrong. Oh, and "ramblings" suggests that what I say is random and unstructured. A better word might be "tirades." You know...you might like to think about what you write...Think...that's a thought (I lolled), I don't suppose you're used to it right? I mean...your music taste reflects as much. I'm treading familiar ground...this thread is bad for my sanity.

My music taste reflects my thinking and writing skills? Why, when someone disagrees with you do you automatically mention how utterly shit their taste in music is. I deeply regret using the wrong word to describe your "tirades", I'm incredibly sorry and will strive to be more like you. :zzz:

high_horse.jpg

Everyone should check out Adele, unless you already have and think she is shit.

Her album is a tad over produced compared to her demos and other crap that had been floating around. check it foolz.