NEurope

Aaaargh I could have sworn that was a woman. Alas, no it was Chris Crocker being a cock, as usual. A hideous song if you don't mind me saying.

@ Dante, I now love that song! Thanks for the heads up :)

A hideous song if you don't mind me saying.

I don't mind at all.

I did say that it was a form of torture.

Had a listen to that Does It Offend You, Yeah? song that was posted and I quite liked it.

What else am I listening to.... Got a bit of Rooney playing, some Rooster as well. And anything else I get my hands on.

Awesome: Rise Against are doing a gig in Glasgow on March 1st.

Not awesome: As far as I know, none of my friends are Rise Against fans and I am therefore going to struggle to find someone to go with :(

Lately Im in to circuitry

What it means to be

Made of you but not enough of you

And I wonder if

You can bilocate is that what I taste

Your supernova juice

You know its true Im a part of you

---

Just had to post those lyrics.

----

I broke down and limewire'd Feast On Scraps by Alanis Morissette. I couldn't be arsed looking around for it anymore. It's great.

-----

I liek Glasvegas' album, but just have no desire to listen to it again. Maybe it's just today.

Aaaargh I could have sworn that was a woman. Alas, no it was Chris Crocker being a cock, as usual. A hideous song if you don't mind me saying.

@ Dante, I now love that song! Thanks for the heads up :)

No problems Razziatore. :D

Another good song by them.

Does It Offend You, Yeah? - Being Bad Feels Really Good

That's britney? she sounds nothing like anything she's released before, and it's not grabby, the voice sucks.

Listening to "In my Arms" by Kylie :heart:

Sings -"How does it feel in my arms?" to the next poster

warm and fuzzy

so, yeah. Mogwai are still my band of the summer. Everyone needs to get in to them- fuck all this shit about Britney Spear's 'come back', you bunch of pussies xx

warm and fuzzy

so, yeah. Mogwai are still my band of the summer. Everyone needs to get in to them- fuck all this shit about Britney Spear's 'come back', you bunch of pussies xx

I'm scared I won't like them though. I was less than impressed with come on die young.

I have been told that it's not a good one to judge them off entirely though.

----

I could love Jenny Lewis' new album. Better than her last album with Rilo Kiley.

I'm scared I won't like them though. I was less than impressed with come on die young.

I have been told that it's not a good one to judge them off entirely though.

you want Mr. Beast, Young Team and the hawk is howling. can't go wrong there. Government Commissions is also good, being a series of BBC session tracks

Anywho, did nobody notice my mention of Ratatat??? :(

I mean, damn:

Ok, ratatat have been on my list to get round to for a while but this just elevated it to immediately, I've listened through LP3 and a few other songs so far and it's simply amazing.

Anywho, did nobody notice my mention of Ratatat??? :(

Don't worry, I listened to a couple songs after your posts, then downloaded LP3. They be damn good.

Anyone got TV On the Radio's new one yet? VERY good.

And this past week I've been getting back into Pixies, and Modest Mouse (Mr. Grieves and Traler Trash are two of my favorite songs evaar)

And on the topic of DIOYY, the album is great, and they are awesomes live ^.^

My favourite:

*nods*

Steady! As it!

Co-homes!

Ra-hight!

Down!

Tow!

Yu-ooh!

I've said it all!

So maybe we were bliss of another kind?

:heart:

Definitely the strongest from To Venus and Back imo. And for me that was probably her weakest album after Strange Little Girls. Bliss makes up for it though.

Anyone get Trivium's Shogun today? On first listen its very good. Need a few listens before I can form a decent opinion, The Crusade took weeks before I realised its awesomeness.

Travis - Hit Me Baby One More Time (Cover)

It actually made me like the lyrics to the song, I'd never really appreciated them before. Great cover.

Been going back into my archives of music and have recently (and currently still am) listening to a bit of Lighthouse Family, in particular Ocean Drive. Very good music. Nice for just chilling out to. I need to get hold of their greatest hits album.

Been going back into my archives of music and have recently (and currently still am) listening to a bit of Lighthouse Family, in particular Ocean Drive. Very good music. Nice for just chilling out to. I need to get hold of their greatest hits album.

I have it. We were listening to that a few days ago during a free on last.fm. I remember loving them when I was younger, and it mkaes you so relaxed listening too them. Oh, that and M-People. They were so fecking awesome!

^ That's the one. I was trying to remember the name of the other band with a similar style of music but had a female singer and it was M-People. They were good as well. Need to look out their stuff. Think I have albums for both Lighthouse Family and M-People down stairs (my mothers CDs).

I've said it all!

So maybe we were bliss of another kind?

:heart:

Definitely the strongest from To Venus and Back imo. And for me that was probably her weakest album after Strange Little Girls. Bliss makes up for it though.

I love To Venus And Back. I think the production is odd at times, but in a good kinda way. It's way better than The Beekeeper, but TBK is perfect for lazing about, when you want to relax. It's cute.

Still I'm all about Boys For Pele. :bowdown:

In fact...;

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

I love To Venus And Back. I think the production is odd at times, but in a good kinda way. It's way better than The Beekeeper, but TBK is perfect for lazing about, when you want to relax. It's cute.

In fact...;

Ok, now you're starting to scare the crap out of me because Boys for Pele.....IS MY FAVOURITE!

Argh I'm excited someone likes it as much as me! Talula is definitely a fantastic song, along with Caught a lite sneeze, Professional Widow and damn just everything with that harpsichord in it. If I had to choose a favourite from that album it would probably be a tie between Professional Widow or In the Springtime of his Voodoo. For me they're both just so haunting and provocative and they never seem to leave my head.

That said this is probably one of the least accessible albums for newcomers, which is a shame because it's actually pure awesome.

Tori ftw! :bowdown:

In fact...;

that song is shit.