NEurope

I love finding old albums I used to love when I was younger. Like Let Go by Avril Lavigne.

I love knowing all the words, basically, since I sing along in my shit grainy voice, that almost sounds good, to them.

To be honest, the first album is actually quite good.

I've had Late of the Piers (Last of the Pies) Space and Woods song stuck in my head all day toay and because there is a part of the song that makes me clap my hands at random intervals during the day (including lessons) when I got the part of the sog I clapped my hand a bit too loudly!!! :p

I'm undecided whether I like them or not. :)

Noel Gallagher assaulted on stage

In the middle of the performance of "Morning Glory" at Toronto's 2008 Virgin Festival, a man suddenly appears on stage and, without warning, pushes an unsuspecting guitarist Noel Gallagher to the floor, causing a halt in the performance for several minutes until nerves and microphones were reset for the band to resume performing, starting with "The Importance of Being Idle."

I love finding old albums I used to love when I was younger. Like Let Go by Avril Lavigne.

I love knowing all the words, basically, since I sing along in my shit grainy voice, that almost sounds good, to them.

To be honest, the first album is actually quite good.

The first album I know all the words to to! :heh: and the second and third...

I know the second album better than her first as that is when I started listening to her and since that was one of the only CDs I had I listened to it constantly over and over again.

Anyway I love rediscovering old albums again as I do like to sing along knowing all the words! :D (which I don't for most albums I listen to today) Though I am getting there.

What you favorite songs from new album?

Mine are;

Sex On Fire

Manhattan

Revelry

Use Somebody

Cold Desert

Notion

Is that not basically the whole album?

I have it, not listened to it yet gonna rawk out to it on the way to work tomorrow. Kings of Leon have become one of my favorite bands since Glastonbury, they where so fucking awesome one of the best live bands I've ever seen.

The first album I know all the words to to! :heh: and the second and third...

I know the second album better than her first as that is when I started listening to her and since that was one of the only CDs I had I listened to it constantly over and over again.

Anyway I love rediscovering old albums again as I do like to sing along knowing all the words! :D (which I don't for most albums I listen to today) Though I am getting there.

Haha, same. I know the words to all three albums too, and quite a few of the other albums I listen to alot.

--

Speaking of Avril (Sort of), that reminds me. I was listening to "When You're Gone" (Album Version) and then Windows Media Player randomly chose "When You're Gone" (Acoustic Version) and I wonder how they ever got away with putting the single version on the album. The acoustic version is so much better and her voice sounds much, much..softer than it does on the album version. (When she recorded when you're gone, she'd been recording the album for months, so her voice sounds a little harsh in places).

I'd have to say, for a fair few songs I always seem to prefer the Acoustic version (Studio recorded) than the actual version of the album. Anyone else feel the same?

I've recently rejigged my iPod, and now it only has albums I have that I consider amazing.

If I don't own the album, the song doesn't go on my iPod.

I love scrolling through my Artists and loving every artist, rather that before where I had tonnes of shit I never listened to.

OHMAGODDDD

Just watched the MTV awards with Christina Aguilera performing her new single.

FUCK. Im in love.

Although I will miss Back to Basics and Baby Jane :(

EDIT: Her new look..

christinafutureno2.jpg

Noel Gallagher assaulted on stage

Awesome.

christinafutureno2.jpg

I've seen less plastic on a large plastic object.

Haha, same. I know the words to all three albums too, and quite a few of the other albums I listen to alot.

--

Speaking of Avril (Sort of), that reminds me. I was listening to "When You're Gone" (Album Version) and then Windows Media Player randomly chose "When You're Gone" (Acoustic Version) and I wonder how they ever got away with putting the single version on the album. The acoustic version is so much better and her voice sounds much, much..softer than it does on the album version. (When she recorded when you're gone, she'd been recording the album for months, so her voice sounds a little harsh in places).

I'd have to say, for a fair few songs I always seem to prefer the Acoustic version (Studio recorded) than the actual version of the album. Anyone else feel the same?

But then, to be fair, The Best Damn Thing is far too poppy and produced as such. So the album version, which is a bit cheesier fits.

Christina is hideous and lame.

In your opinion. :indeed:

I liked her better before.

I loved the old hollywood look, don't like the new look as much, but still, it's what she is known for (other than her amazing vocal ability:heart: ) and I'm sure she will perfect the look in time :)

So apparently, FarJill has his new song up on myspace.

And by golly is it a good'un. There's also been rumours of him making a music video for one of his songs. So keep an eye out for that. It's all very exciting.

I've discovered that Daft Punk goes very well with PGR4, and, as such, have listen to Discovery at least 5 times today.

Im also in love with Justice's 'Tthhee Ppaarrttyy' and 'DVNO' (as well as the Cross album in general). I blame Daft. Fantastic songs though.

And in complete random awesomeness; Tthhee Ppaarrttyy music video starring Pikachu:

You've just reminded me how 'Chu was the best character in that series by a long, long way...

Good song, too, and a much more... happy video than Stress...

Anyone heard Cobra Starship's "I Kissed a Boy" (I Kissed a Girl cover, with very different lyrics)

At first I thought "Fuck, that's rather homophobic" but after giving the lyrics a proper listen I realised I was wrong. There are so many comments on the video saying it's Homophobic, and I can see how they got confused about it. Still, I love it! :D

I kissed a boy, they liked it.

Got all the honeys in the club excited.

I kissed a boy just to start shit.

Homeboy was not about it.

I know it's wrong,

But I don't mind.

I'm gonna start shit tonight.

I kissed a boy just to start shit.

Bitches loved it

Hmm not bad, as far as parodies go.

Apt too. I know some people who have done that anyway.

Shame the singer can't, you know, sing.

Hmm not bad, as far as parodies go.

Apt too. I know some people who have done that anyway.

Shame the singer can't, you know, sing.

People actually do that? Haha, brilliant. But yeah, the beat behind it could make any lyrics sound good anyway, it's that goddamn addictive. I love the "Hollaback Boy" song they did too (Obviously a spoof of "Hollaback Girl).

--

On another note, it looks like Kings of Leon will be the new number one this week, by a few hundred copies. It's going to be mighty close.

--

After reading up on Cobra Starship online, I've rediscovered "The Acadmey Is..". I only happened to find them after seeing an article about the two lead singers kissing. I used to love these guys a few years ago, and then I completely forgot about them. I had no idea they had released another two albums. "Almost Here" has some pretty great songs on, but I'm going to give the other albums a listen later today. But, continuing the Cobra Starship theme, I'm in love with the "Church of Hot Addiction" Video - I mean, the last few minutes with the whole Gigantic bunny loving made me laugh so much!

"The Acadmey Is..". I only happened to find them after seeing an article about the two lead singers kissing. I used to love these guys a few years ago, and then I completely forgot about them. I had no idea they had released another two albums. "Almost Here" has some pretty great songs on, but I'm going to give the other albums a listen later today.

Santi has a few good songs, the newest album is horribly generic and only has one song worth listening to. Disappointing, Almost here.. was my guilty pleasure.