N-Europe

NiGHTS: Journey of Dreams

flameboy

• Replies 795
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gasp! A sequel that's similar to the original! Why... that's unheard of!

Either I've gone mad or the person I was responding to in that post deleted his post, basically saying that he thought human characters were new. You sarky shit-brain.

You said that the game was a remake because it was similar to the original and that you only saw one new zone. That implied that you were convinced it was a remake. If you did not, well no harm done. If you do think it's a remake based on that, you are a... er...

sarky shit-brain

I'm getting the feeling you don't like me.

EDIT: When they say that the game is a new interpretation of the old one, I don't think they mean it's a remake, just that it's a game in the same spirit.

How so? Claris NiGHTS and Elliot NiGHTS side by side?

If i remember correctly its during the last boss, both kids are present and both turn into NiGHTS and you control them side by side (like a reflection)!

I've played it a long time ago.. so maybe im wrong.

Edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-XQed7jK68

I was almost right! (its not like a reflection after all)

NGamer Info

-Two control options- traditional controls are designed for those who were happy with the original.

-The hardcore following will not put off newcomers.

-Takashi Izuka is happy that he has several members of the original team with him; Mr Hoshino (Art Director) and Mr Hataya (Music Director).

-The New staff "have a passionate desire for the original NiGHTS game and are enthusiastic in creating the sequel." Izuka adds "This is a big plus for our team!"

-WiiConnect24 used for item trading, speculated to involve the A-Life system.

-Two player action. Izuka wants "the game to be able to bring the family together both through story and gameplay".

-"I wanted to preserve the NiGHTS experience for those loyal fans as well as take the opportunity to introduce NiGHTS to players who have never played it before.

-Takashi Izuka is happy that he has several members of the original team with him; Mr Hoshino (Art Director) and Mr Hataya (Music Director).

Huzzah! That is good news. I was so worried that the art-style and trippy music of the game might be bastardised for a new generation of 'hip' gamers. :laughing:

I really can't wait now!!