NEurope
flameboy

NiGHTS: Journey of Dreams

ONM only mention Nights Wii and showing Sega Saturn screenshots to the original game. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

D'oh! mad0099.gif

ONM only mention Nights Wii and showing Sega Saturn screenshots to the original game. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I know you like to quote GAF, but that hasn't been confirmed.

I don't find it that doubtful, one more world exclusive for NOM!

I still want the Scans for my reading pleasure :)

Nice Wind Waker poster. It's lovely in fact. As are the other four. Might have to acquire this.

Nightsintodreams.com have a new scan confirming that the game is a rewrite of the original, still starring Elliot and Claris.

Well, don't expect a link from me you lazy, lazy people.

Nightsintodreams.com have a new scan confirming that the game is a rewrite of the original, still starring Elliot and Claris.

Well, that information is incorrect, as even SEGA's own press release says otherwise. :)

Well, it makes sense. Seven levels, previous dreamscapes in screenshots, Puffy like thing. I don't doubt it.

The original used human characters. The only new thing we've heard is an Arabia themed level.

WOW i want that artwork!!! NiGHTS outfit does not look that bad!

That pic that NiGHTS is getting hit by that ball thingy looks nice!

The original used human characters. The only new thing we've heard is an Arabia themed level.

Gasp! A sequel that's similar to the original! Why... that's unheard of!

That pic that NiGHTS is getting hit by that ball thingy looks nice!

winky.gif

Well I wasn't.. but I am now:love:

This is such good news! I hope the graphics are brought to a level of polish comparable with Sonic. With everything in place this could be one lush game (no angst rock for this, ok Sega?).

You are all looking at his ass arent you?
NiGHTS doesn't have a predominant sex genre.

Just pray you're looking at Claris NiGHTS ass. (and not Elliot's) :grin:

You are all looking at his ass arent you?

Oh.. looks nice! (Now i feel kinda dirty!)

In NiGHTS 1 can't you actually see both NiGHTS?!

In NiGHTS 1 can't you actually see both NiGHTS?!
How so? Claris NiGHTS and Elliot NiGHTS side by side?

Gasp! A sequel that's similar to the original! Why... that's unheard of!

Either I've gone mad or the person I was responding to in that post deleted his post, basically saying that he thought human characters were new. You sarky shit-brain.

You said that the game was a remake because it was similar to the original and that you only saw one new zone. That implied that you were convinced it was a remake. If you did not, well no harm done. If you do think it's a remake based on that, you are a... er...

sarky shit-brain

I'm getting the feeling you don't like me.

EDIT: When they say that the game is a new interpretation of the old one, I don't think they mean it's a remake, just that it's a game in the same spirit.

How so? Claris NiGHTS and Elliot NiGHTS side by side?

If i remember correctly its during the last boss, both kids are present and both turn into NiGHTS and you control them side by side (like a reflection)!

I've played it a long time ago.. so maybe im wrong.

Edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-XQed7jK68

I was almost right! (its not like a reflection after all)

NGamer Info

-Two control options- traditional controls are designed for those who were happy with the original.

-The hardcore following will not put off newcomers.

-Takashi Izuka is happy that he has several members of the original team with him; Mr Hoshino (Art Director) and Mr Hataya (Music Director).

-The New staff "have a passionate desire for the original NiGHTS game and are enthusiastic in creating the sequel." Izuka adds "This is a big plus for our team!"

-WiiConnect24 used for item trading, speculated to involve the A-Life system.

-Two player action. Izuka wants "the game to be able to bring the family together both through story and gameplay".

-"I wanted to preserve the NiGHTS experience for those loyal fans as well as take the opportunity to introduce NiGHTS to players who have never played it before.

Yea, nothing new in the NGamer 'exclusive' (better than ONM's exclusive, tho.

-Takashi Izuka is happy that he has several members of the original team with him; Mr Hoshino (Art Director) and Mr Hataya (Music Director).

Huzzah! That is good news. I was so worried that the art-style and trippy music of the game might be bastardised for a new generation of 'hip' gamers. :laughing:

I really can't wait now!!

Yea, nothing new in the NGamer 'exclusive' (better than ONM's exclusive, tho.

Just to clarify, NGamer (unlike ONM) didn't actually claim they had an exclusive. They just said it was going to be big. Well, they weren't wrong.

Something you missed Dante.

- The Forecast Channel will be integrated in game so that the in-game weather conditions correspond to weather in your area.

Something you missed Dante.

- The Forecast Channel will be integrated in game so that the in-game weather conditions correspond to weather in your area.

Hello, and welcome to last month. :)