NEurope
Dan_Dare

Captain America (Spoilers)

That still sounds a little too straight forward to me, Rokhed. 8P

Maybe they could throw in that as alternate reality Buckys step son the new reformed sniper then falls in to another wormhole back to the 1920s and is adopted by the Rogers family as their son Steve?

Genetic cloning and/or manipulation will be involved somewhere along the way I reckon.

Maybe they could throw in that as alternate reality Buckys step son the new reformed sniper then falls in to another wormhole back to the 1920s and is adopted by the Rogers family as their son Steve?

Haha, yes! But I'm thinking more along the lines that the Captain America we see die is infact Bucky! Dun dun Daaah!

From the Wiki:

In a story starting in issue #34, a new person will be taking up the mantle armed with a new suit, guns, the classic shield, and a knife.

A gun! Wow. And more than half of him is now in a black costume... the knife seems hardly worth mentioning. He has firearms now!

Of course it had to happen. Any hero created by a previous generation has to come back, since it's not really fair for it to fall to any one generation to kill him off :) It was almost as inevitable as Superman's ressurection.

The majority think it's Winter Soldier a.k.a Bucky in the new role.

Of course it had to happen. Any hero created by a previous generation has to come back, since it's not really fair for it to fall to any one generation to kill him off :) It was almost as inevitable as Superman's ressurection.

But where's his gun!

Bring Back Bucky?

Shits all over make mine marvel.

Buckys been back for (actual) years by the way.

And Ive heard a few theorys. The obvious, of WS/Bucky, due to similarities in costume.

Ive also heard Baron Zemo, AKA Citizen V, ala the shape of the V on his costume. But hes scarred...that was my thought, but I guessyou can get around that.

I look forward to hearing who it is.

It would be better if they made it a female captain america or something. Actually different for once.

Ms.Marvel could be a new Cap. And way better too.

But a character as iconic and important as Cap can never truly die

Since when has he been iconic or important? Or even well known, for that matter?

Isn't he a B- (or C-) superhero?

No, as far as the Marvel universe goes Captain America is as high as you can get. Not the most popular in sales etc but he is say Marvels Superman in terms to status among other heroes.

Spider-man is (or up til very recently in comics) a C- hero in the comics.

The others knew he meant well, but found him annoying, and his powers hardly match up to many other heroes.

But he's the most relatable of all the heroes, and actually has to struggle to win, which wins him the greatest audience.

Id call him B-List with the other heroes but powers wise he can and has actually held his own very well against a lot of the heroes.