N-Europe

NEw interview with some good news

White_Wolf

Great news!

Again it's good to hear about third party interest and support.

I just hope there is more to the Rev games news, than another statement saying they have Mario, Zelda, Metroid and SSB all underway and that before the end of the year we actually see some graphics and footage.

I think it will be when they confirm the Revs capabilities and online features in November/December.

Surprise GC hits on the way? What the hell could they be we've already got Zelda.

Maybe they'll bring Mario Kart Arcade GP over? Or Maybe Paper Mario 3 :hehe:

Hmm.. I doubt they'll be anything to big, they're probably just referring to Zelda/Baten Kaitos II/Mario Party 7/Odama. Exciting though.

Maybe they'll bring Mario Kart Arcade GP over? Or Maybe Paper Mario 3 :hehe:

Hmm.. I doubt they'll be anything to big, they're probably just referring to Zelda/Baten Kaitos II/Mario Party 7/Odama. Exciting though.

Don't forget; Mario Ice Hockey, Mario Olympics and Mario Extreme Sports.

Gamecloud - The Revolution may be the final console in the "next-gen" period (PS3-Xbox 360) to launch in the US. Do you believe that the Revolution will still be able to compete with Sony and Microsoft's new consoles in terms of sales and do better than the GameCube did in this country?

Perrin Kaplan - Until we see PS3 launch, it’s not accurate to say we’ll be last. But frankly, what’s most important is to never rush to market just to be first. Nintendo is all about gaming first and foremost, and the unique and innovative products we’re creating for Revolution will make our system a must-own for gamers both new and old no matter what other hardware is on the market. We’re currently working hard to secure all the necessary elements for a successful launch such as key first-party titles and solid third-party support when Revolution hits next year.

Shut up and answer the God damn question! This happens every time.

Q: Nintendo have been in last place for some time, and you're launchng very late again, how the hell is this going to help you?

A: Well you know, it's all about bringing a new experience to old gamers and new ones. I'm not digressing, i just want to talk about how innovative our philosophies are. Oh, and we make quality games too. That's your question answered! The other guys may make us look like a joke again, but what's important is that we ignore all that crap and you keep sucking our cocks!

Shut up and answer the God damn question! This happens every time.

Q: Nintendo have been in last place for some time, and you're launchng very late again, how the hell is this going to help you?

A: Well you know, it's all about bringing a new experience to old gamers and new ones. I'm not digressing, i just want to talk about how innovative our philosophies are. Oh, and we make quality games too. That's your question answered! The other guys may make us look like a joke again, but what's important is that we ignore all that crap and you keep sucking our cocks!

LOL. I doubt she even knows about the launch date hehe...

Well, to be fair, we have already seen at least a few screenshots of what the revolution should be capable of.

Anyone know of that Next-Gen game called "Possession"?, its that Zombie game? Anyway that was also announced for the Revolution as well as that Ps3 & Xbox 360 etc :)

i think theyre dodging the questions about the launchtime as a precaution because the ps3 dosn´t have i launch time and i think ninty is waiting for them to give out theyre launch so they can find a better launch time and i think sony is doing the same

but i could be wrong