N-Europe

Miyamato GDC Keynote 18:30 GMT - Something on the cards tonight from Shigsy?

Guest Jordan

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

19:34.42 -

"It wasn't until last E3 when we saw the long lines and happy faces at our booth - that was the moment when we knew this risk was worth taking."

19:37.59 -

He's showing us footage of Japanese women playing the DS for the first time. And an old buffer and a little girl. Hm.

"He's showing us footage of Japanese women playing the DS for the first time. And an old buffer and a little girl. Hm."

"He's showing us footage of Japanese women playing the DS for the first time. And an old buffer and a little girl. Hm."

King of wit wins the day....

Things went nuts that night, and sadly the game never lived up to the hype of that night.

Overall, your right. Still, i like Red Steel.

It was the first ever Wii game fully shown wasn't it? We waited like a year to see a game!

12 pages, wowzer.

19:42.24 -

The third element of Nintendo's vision is risk - doing things differently. "We questioned our own definition of what a videogame is." DS, Nintendogs, Brain Age... "GameCube was just a half-step in working towards an expanded audience."

19:42.24 -

The third element of Nintendo's vision is risk - doing things differently. "We questioned our own definition of what a videogame is." DS, Nintendogs, Brain Age... "GameCube was just a half-step in working towards an expanded audience."

That is bs miyamato!

19:44.24 -

He's talking about the GC's controller - "In the end I think this controller was still too complicated" for non-gamers. "In all honesty there were concerns even for me" with the Wii, and with its one handed controller. "I found myself acting as an evangelist inside the company. I would tell our producers that you have to think not about what's going to be lost, but gained."