NEurope
flameboy

Blazing Angels- Rumoured to have online multiplayer

this game does not have online multiplayer mode its already in stores i played the game and are thinking about buying it but first i want Dragonballz tenkaichi2 that is released today in the netherlands

Remember I told you all it didn't have multiplayer

so did i but i talk and nobody listens:)

Thanks, Dad.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Come on, it is an Ubisoft Wii title, it's gonna suck.

Red Steel and Rayman rocked. Oh wait, shit, I forgot, Wii doesn't have good games. Sorry bout that.

Anyone actually played this to see if its any good?

Reviews mean nothing to me now after the shoddy reception that Excite Truck got in reviews and how awesome it is

Anyone actually played this to see if its any good?

Reviews mean nothing to me now after the shoddy reception that Excite Truck got in reviews and how awesome it is

reviews for excite truck just said it was short and poor value. This game sux. You dont need reviews. You just need to see that its a ubisoft port.

Just because its a Ubisoft Port doesnt mean it sucks

People said Rebel Strike on the cube sucked, but I've had endless hours of replayability on it. I love my Dogfighting games and sicne this is multip[layer, i'm more inclined to get it than heatseeker...I just want people's opinions on it :p

reviews for excite truck just said it was short and poor value. This game sux. You dont need reviews. You just need to see that its a ubisoft port.

The short and poor value part put a lot of people off purchasing the game. So, the result was more or less the same.

I've heard pretty much nothing about this game. No details, no screens or anything, so it may be a surprise if you're not expecting it to be anything special?

it may be a surprise if you're not expecting it to be anything special?
So nobody has this game then? pah

I hereby propose... let's rename the thread to:

"Blazing Angels- Rumoured to suck"

I hereby propose... let's rename the thread to:

"Blazing Angels- Rumoured to suck"

here here.....

So I went ahead and tested this game.

Flying around with the nunchuck was quite cool, but when you started to battle you realized how unresponsive and bad it is. There is a control mode where you only use the wiimote but it's isn't a improvement over the nunchuck. The graphics is also very basic. Doesn't really look like Ubi put a lot of work into this.

So I went ahead and tested this game.

Flying around with the nunchuck was quite cool, but when you started to battle you realized how unresponsive and bad it is. There is a control mode where you only use the wiimote but it's isn't a improvement over the nunchuck. The graphics is also very basic. Doesn't really look like Ubi put a lot of work into this.

Figured as much, Ubisoft really needs to put their act together... Their so called first wave of great games - We want to beat EA - mumbo jumbo, ranged from average to well... bad games.

I'm not that excited to see what they'll announce next if they think they can just release game like these on a console just because it's selling.

Red Steel and Rayman rocked. Oh wait, shit, I forgot, Wii doesn't have good games. Sorry bout that.

No it didn't rock worst game of 2006.

No it didn't rock worst game of 2006.

You're helpless.