NEurope
flameboy

Blazing Angels- Rumoured to have online multiplayer

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Red Steel and Rayman rocked. Oh wait, shit, I forgot, Wii doesn't have good games. Sorry bout that.

Red Steel didn't rock, it was a half finished mess, and Rayman was simply a collection of mini games. Wanna play a good FPS - try Resistance,now that rocks.

Red Steel didn't rock, it was a half finished mess, and Rayman was simply a collection of mini games. Wanna play a good FPS - try Resistance,now that rocks.

Red Steel could have been better, but every game has its flaws. Still, it was a fun game and I enjoyed what I played of it.

Rayman may have been a mini game collection, but it's a very fun game. It was a launch title, and it's basically just a game where everyone can have fun playing. It may be a mini game collection, but then Resistance could "just be an FPS." Works both ways, see. :D

Resistance could "just be an FPS." Works both ways, see. :D
No doubt, if resistance had come out on PC it would be "just another FPS" and "not that good" anyway. (hell, even on Xbox/Xbox360 it could receive that label)

Same is true for Red Steel though, being that it had potencial but it was left unfinished, what saves it is that it controls with the wiimote giving off exta immersion; that said the setting is still way more original than resistance ever was.

I have this game now and love it. Had to turn off sensor controls as I just couldnt get used to it. Gone for classic style. Loved the battle over London :D