N-Europe

Big PS2 sale at ASDA tomorrow

Philthy

Just a heads up that ASDA are selling slimline PS2's for a measley £49.97 all day tomorrow...

They also should have some discounted PS2 games to go with, so if you still don't have a PS2 tomorrow's a very, very good time to get one. (No excuses for not getting FFXII on Friday... ;) )

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stefkov

Bleedin hell I was just wonderin whether I should buy one butfor £50 ....I might get one.

So many games I have missed out on over the years.

Bleedin hell I was just wonderin whether I should buy one butfor £50 ....I might get one.

So many games I have missed out on over the years.

Same thing I'm thinking, but then again I don't have time to play the games I own right now let alone buying another console. Not sure.

Guest Stefkov

I've just trying to ask my mum to get out of college tommorow to get this, but alas I still have to go in.

I think I will definiteyley get one. Think of the games we're missing/missed out on. FF12 thats coming out, Okami, plenty of games we've missed out on. Thats why I'm gettingone, plus I can play on FF7 then see why its so good.

Guest Stefkov

I went and got one this morning, walked right past them, bought a preowned FFX and a memory card, didnt have a lot of money, was gonna get Okami but i opted for a cheaper game.