NEurope
Philthy

Big PS2 sale at ASDA tomorrow

Just a heads up that ASDA are selling slimline PS2's for a measley £49.97 all day tomorrow...

They also should have some discounted PS2 games to go with, so if you still don't have a PS2 tomorrow's a very, very good time to get one. (No excuses for not getting FFXII on Friday... ;) )

OMG SERIOUSLY?! I might have to get one. £50?! Is this a 'while stocks last' thing? Am I likely to get there at 7pm and not be able to get one?

W00t I work at Asda.. extra 10% for me! I'll bust my flex down there tomorrow.

Bleedin hell I was just wonderin whether I should buy one butfor £50 ....I might get one.

So many games I have missed out on over the years.

Bleedin hell I was just wonderin whether I should buy one butfor £50 ....I might get one.

So many games I have missed out on over the years.

Same thing I'm thinking, but then again I don't have time to play the games I own right now let alone buying another console. Not sure.

Same thing I'm thinking, but then again I don't have time to play the games I own right now let alone buying another console. Not sure.

What shall we do mate? :heh:

I've just trying to ask my mum to get out of college tommorow to get this, but alas I still have to go in.

I think I will definiteyley get one. Think of the games we're missing/missed out on. FF12 thats coming out, Okami, plenty of games we've missed out on. Thats why I'm gettingone, plus I can play on FF7 then see why its so good.

I want to play Ratchet and Clank, and Okami, and GT4 and God of War. Maybe I should. Damn you games!!!!!

£50? There's certainly no excuse now for owning certainly one of the best systems to hit the market. All those great games you can now play for £50 :o

If you don't buy one then i'm going to come to your house and hold your head under the water in your bath for a while. There's no exuse for not playing all the fantastic games avaliable on it now.

What shall we do mate? :heh:

My Dad's going to pick me one up tomorrow. For £50 you have don't you?

Why do I have to live in Portugal... :blank:

Anyway... great price guys, go for it.

(I certainly would and then import tales of the abyss, right, I've got a plan)

I did it! I FINALLY own a Playstation 2. Now just to buy a couple of games. I'm only going to get 2-3 for now, I'm thinking Okami, and maybe Gran Turismo 4. Not sure what else.

I did it! I FINALLY own a Playstation 2. Now just to buy a couple of games. I'm only going to get 2-3 for now, I'm thinking Okami, and maybe Gran Turismo 4. Not sure what else.

Good man you will not regret that purchase as the PS2 has a great back catalogue of games. Enjoy catching up mate!

Ordered Soul Calibur 3, Gran Turismo 4, Okami, and Lumines Plus. Was going to get FFXII but with Okami and already playing Zelda I thought it'd be too much.

Yeah thats the thing when getting a new console, you dont want to go overboard with new games or you get bogged down.

Good luck to anyone else trying to get one today, my dad said that they told him they'd more than likely sell out by about 11am. Glad I got him to go before work rather than waiting til he got home.

Meh, I opted not to waste my money, i just pray my old faithful PS2 doesn't die on me when FFXII arrives.

Now steadily watch as everybody drifts over to the playstation forums :indeed:

I'm sure they can both post here and on some other forums? There's nothing wrong in owning great consoles is there? :shock:

I went and got one this morning, walked right past them, bought a preowned FFX and a memory card, didnt have a lot of money, was gonna get Okami but i opted for a cheaper game.

Domstercool are you secretly an employee of Sony?

Why would you think that? Unless you are wearing blinkers and haven't read everything I post. Seriously why the hell would you not want to play all those great games for £50, unless you was a fanboy? Doesn't make sense.