Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

The Crystal Maze

Fierce_LiNk

I watch it it's my fave show and I prefered Richard O Brien then Tudor Pole

firescreen.jpg

A Tudor pole?

Yeah I did prefer Richard O'Brian, Ed Tudor Pole was a bit..... wooden (sorry).

The contestants were ridiculously stupid as well, they took about half their time just trying to work out the plainly obvious. Almost as bad as the contestants on Fort Boyard.... almost.

Baldy broke out his harmonica!

There was a guy doing a crossword puzzle type thing, and he was well retarded at it, despite everyone shouting at him what to do, AND baldy giving him clues telling him he didnt think what he'd done was right.

EDIT: Seeing them credits roll for some reason reminded me that they made some crystal maze books! I don't remember them much, but I think it was like those create your own adventure books(pick this option go to page..., pick that option go to page...), I just remember there being some books. I think when I was in primary school our class had one, and EVERYONE wanted to read it when we had our reading time.

There were books right? Please someone else tell me you know what I'm talking about?

Yeah I did prefer Richard O'Brian, Ed Tudor Pole was a bit..... wooden (sorry).

The contestants were ridiculously stupid as well, they took about half their time just trying to work out the plainly obvious. Almost as bad as the contestants on Fort Boyard.... almost.

Some of the contestants were a bit dumb