N-Europe

Halo Character Pics in DOA4!

Bren

Either 1, thats a very good photoshop or 2, its real.

It looks quite real, theres far much more detail and polygons on the character model than on Halo 2.

It appears to be genuine. It is not Master Chief, which was my first worry (Bungie said it wasn't him), it is female (Bungie kinda hinted at that) and the poses are so dynamic that it would be difficult to render and Photoshop the Spartan model with such precision.

Still not sure why they went out of their way to exemplify the gender considering the beast within is covered by a suit, unless of course they plan on big spartan titties to wade their way through.

maybe so the character can be more athletic and fast, coz i would imagine mastercheif as being quite a slow fighter , but strong, but this way they can hav someone who can jump fast and stuff

Rather than the widely suspected Cortana, the hidden fighting game character will be a female Spartan warrior named Spartan-458. Players will admittedly have to take Bungie and Team Ninja's word that the character is female, since unlike the rest of the buoyant DOA4 cast, the character will be fully hidden behind the Spartan armor that Halo protagonist Master Chief is famous for.

Lead Animator on Halo 2 also confirmed it to some people.....I won't say who though. :heh:

Perhaps the armour will smash in bits off if theyre hit hard enough, ala Ghouls and Goblins until just a female marine in skimpy attire is left.

Won't happen, enviroments may be destructible in DoA, but no way will it stretch to the costume.

Our only hope lies in unlockables.