NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Bren

Halo Character Pics in DOA4!

my.php?image=mcvsng13qb.jpg

my.php?image=mcvsng24wk.jpg

my.php?image=spartan4583ax.jpg

I dont know if these are real, but they look it being scanned from a magazine and all.

Either 1, thats a very good photoshop or 2, its real.

It looks quite real, theres far much more detail and polygons on the character model than on Halo 2.

It appears to be genuine. It is not Master Chief, which was my first worry (Bungie said it wasn't him), it is female (Bungie kinda hinted at that) and the poses are so dynamic that it would be difficult to render and Photoshop the Spartan model with such precision.

Still not sure why they went out of their way to exemplify the gender considering the beast within is covered by a suit, unless of course they plan on big spartan titties to wade their way through.

Is that Ryu Habasisisissia* out of Ninja Gaiden with her? A bit of a let down with it just being the Master Chief with tits, Cortana would've been better.

*Spelling may not be correct

my.php?image=mcvsng13qb.jpg

my.php?image=mcvsng24wk.jpg

my.php?image=spartan4583ax.jpg

I dont know if these are real, but they look it being scanned from a magazine and all.

Already been posted here.

nah it aint real. therye putting cortana in. bungie said it wont be masterchief then did a prison style line up of a few characters with just their outlines and one of them was moving and it was cortanas outline with bouncy boobs :D

Still not sure why they went out of their way to exemplify the gender considering the beast within is covered by a suit, unless of course they plan on big spartan titties to wade their way through.

maybe so the character can be more athletic and fast, coz i would imagine mastercheif as being quite a slow fighter , but strong, but this way they can hav someone who can jump fast and stuff

Rather than the widely suspected Cortana, the hidden fighting game character will be a female Spartan warrior named Spartan-458. Players will admittedly have to take Bungie and Team Ninja's word that the character is female, since unlike the rest of the buoyant DOA4 cast, the character will be fully hidden behind the Spartan armor that Halo protagonist Master Chief is famous for.

Lead Animator on Halo 2 also confirmed it to some people.....I won't say who though. :heh:

Eh? Whats the point of keeping the character in armour? I mean jeeze.

Might be a character from the books..Thats the point.

That's exactly it..........read the books and it'll make sense.........or so I've been told! :wink:

Eh? Whats the point of keeping the character in armour? I mean jeeze.

Just hints at an unlockable costume that isn't armour.

Or at least it better do.

I think its real.. if you look on picture 1, you can see a smaller picture in the down right corner. Read the text...

Zoomed:

zoomdoa4.jpg

Not that this is proof for it beeing real, but I believe its real.

Perhaps the armour will smash in bits off if theyre hit hard enough, ala Ghouls and Goblins until just a female marine in skimpy attire is left.

________

YAMAHA RADIAN

Edited by Johelian

Perhaps the armour will smash in bits off if theyre hit hard enough, ala Ghouls and Goblins until just a female marine in skimpy attire is left.

I think you lot should be ashamed that it took a woman to think of that.

Sorry Dan ;_;. I do feel ashamed and sickened by my lack of pervyness. I will be better in future.

I think you lot should be ashamed that it took a woman to think of that.

Maybe, but the fact she said it is HOT.

Won't happen, enviroments may be destructible in DoA, but no way will it stretch to the costume.

Our only hope lies in unlockables.

Sign in to follow this