Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

OK, so this has probably been discussed, but what's the cheapest site to get this from? On another (possibly) unrelated note is hmv's site reliable?

As far as I know, it's shopto.net, but my order still hasn't arrived on the third day after I got my dispatch email. Really Really hate royal mail. :(

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jayzuz... have just tried to help gramps with his shuffle about 15 times.. the games just wont accept the circles i draw around that blossom.. the same with trees.. I sometimes have to draw the circle 5 times before it "good enough".. but with the shuffle it becomes unbearable.. because you have to start over and listen to that old fart going on about "trying again".. sigh.. only 2 hours into the game and already tired of it.. maybe I should dust off my ps2 copy.. didnt have those problems there

edit: f****** finally did it.. can't believe how frustrating that was.. never again

Anyone else hate that damn bug? He guides me for every single step and tell me how stupid I am each time I do a mistake.

I think pretty much everyone hates Isun. And the text was slower in ps2! *shudders*

AAlborg, I don't understand how you have problems with the circle in Wii and not in PS2, I was ready to give up on the game in PS2 when I had to draw something in the sky for the first time and after a bajillion tries I couldn't do it.

Anyone else hate that damn bug?

Don't call him a bug :wink:

Aalborg , I had a similar problem initially , with multiple attempts required (it was at 5am though).

I ended up attacking it fresh the following morning and hit it straight away. I don't know how big you are doing the circles , but I found that if I drew the circles just big enough to cover the particular blooms it worked quite well.

jayzuz... have just tried to help gramps with his shuffle about 15 times.. the games just wont accept the circles i draw around that blossom.. the same with trees.. I sometimes have to draw the circle 5 times before it "good enough".. but with the shuffle it becomes unbearable.. because you have to start over and listen to that old fart going on about "trying again".. sigh.. only 2 hours into the game and already tired of it.. maybe I should dust off my ps2 copy.. didnt have those problems there

edit: f****** finally did it.. can't believe how frustrating that was.. never again

AGH SAME!! Ohh that damn shuffle, but the various dance moves Mr. Orange did kind of made up for my multiple failures. :)

I also find drawing the 'Wind' one is very difficult, especially when trying to guide the stupid people in the digging mini-games. I HATE THEM!!

AGH SAME!! Ohh that damn shuffle, but the various dance moves Mr. Orange did kind of made up for my multiple failures. :)

I also find drawing the 'Wind' one is very difficult, especially when trying to guide the stupid people in the digging mini-games. I HATE THEM!!

dont get me started on the digging.

also, a bit today took 40 mins, punishing me for having a normal short term memory. 5-7 digits is normal, 8 pin point locations is impossible, i had to film it and play back.

hmmm.. ill look forward to mini digging games.. yes I also got a bit annoyed by issun having to "help me" all the time.. but the games total grandness far overshadows any complaint I might have.. especially yesterday when i noticed the heart cut out of Sakuya's dress so you could see her bum.. I love those cheeky japanese gamedesigners

Like Metroid then? Didn't expect that. HAdn't really thought about the save system anyway.

I haven't seen this game in stores yet, but I will eventually buy it. I haven't been in a gaming sort of mood lately, anyway. I haven't played a game in a month, roughly.

especially yesterday when i noticed the heart cut out of Sakuya's dress so you could see her bum.. I love those cheeky japanese gamedesigners

wait till you Priestess Rao.

Right, I got Okami at launch on the ps2, and I absolutely LOVE this game. Both versions are wonderful to play with this only complaint I have is how long is takes to get used to the Wii brush and the lack of examples it gives you at first, making you feel a bit, well uneducated.

That said, I'm finding it a lot easier to get the brushes right despite the crappy-ness of the sensor bar. Only by experience and getting in your mind set do you know that with every battle, which there are loads of, to point the remote dead centre on the screen. Breaks the flow a tiny bit.

Would of liked for the Wii version to have the same paper filter the ps2 version had. Even if the floral bloom cuts scenes, blatantly lifted from the ps2's version, had them. Seems a bit lazy.

Mini-games (Urrrg whyyyyyyy) wise, the fishing works, the digging doesn't. Its not well informed having to force you to read the the tips so its a bit rubbish.

At the end of the day, I'm going to use what Consolevania said about Resident Evil 4. If you've got a ps2, get the ps2 version. If you've got a Wii, get the Wii version. If you've got both. Get what you can find. It surpasses any of the recent Zelda games for sure.

At the end of the day, I'm going to use what Consolevania said about Resident Evil 4. If you've got a ps2, get the ps2 version. If you've got a Wii, get the Wii version. If you've got both. Get what you can find. It surpasses any of the recent Zelda games for sure.

Uh uh no. If you got the ps2, and then even if you have that version get a Wii and get that version. If you have a wii but not resi 4, get a lobotomy because you arent using your brain properly. Seriously the wii version owns the other 2. Feels so fresh.

Not only does that site sound fantastic reliable, so does your opinon!

Guest bluey
Oh no, I said something bad about a zelda game. Don't worry, the next one will be EXACTLY the same.

OH MY GOD man.

are you actually expressing a negative opinion

about ZELDA??

*looks around for mods*

you gunna get baaaannnnnned.

*runs away from the tainted one*

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!