N-Europe

Hollyoaks

Rummy

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

You fell out of the loop? Silly time to fall out of it, things have been pretty good this week. Hmm, Will situation, Russ and Mercedes arguing about stuff, Jacqui finding out about Aleksander and Carmel and going crazy about it, who then in turn found out about her and Tony. Also, Warren's sister has come to town, and has her eyes on Justin after a bit of interest on his part, but having found out she's warren's sister, then seeing him go a bit mental at someone, he's seems pretty worried about doing anything.

Aaand...thats about everything of note in the past week.

• 1 month later...

Is it just me, or is there alot of people turning a bit psychotic in Hollyoaks these days? Craig, Amy's dad, Warren(though he was a little on that side already). I'm glad the truth is out about Josh, but I still think Amy's dad is a tit. As for the whole craig/john paul storyline, I thought it was half good, except the whole bit where craig started acting weird. Has anyone been watching it lately?

Is it just me, or is there alot of people turning a bit psychotic in Hollyoaks these days? Craig, Amy's dad, Warren(though he was a little on that side already). I'm glad the truth is out about Josh, but I still think Amy's dad is a tit. As for the whole craig/john paul storyline, I thought it was half good, except the whole bit where craig started acting weird. Has anyone been watching it lately?

I haven't watched it for sooo long, I've been real busy. I miss all the fit birds, I think sunday morning could be the time for a reunion :)

Do you lads remember Fat Nigel (Grant Mitchell's best friend) out of Eastenders, with the curly hair?

201px-Nigel_Bates_ee.jpg

Clare from Hollyoakes used to play his daughter in it, as a child actress. And back when I was a kid, I had a massive crush on her. So obviously in adult form, shes immense to me :D

Here is a pic of her from the Eastenders Day's -

200px-Clare_bATES.jpg

*No Pedo

Yeah that has already been discussed.

In other hollyoaks news, Warrens sister is a little hottie :)

Oh my shit.

The episode on e4 tonight was bluddy awesome. Other than whats been over the Tv about what happens to claire, there's another massive shock. I'll give you a clue as to waht happens. The clue is in the spoiler tag, though it doens't really reveal much as a clue.

It was the best episode of hollyoaks in years.

[spoiler=]"Final destination moment"

Damn! I've seen ads for holloaks all week, but not actually seen any hollyoaks! I missed monday and tuesday's, so I didn't want to pick up wednesday's. I just have to remember to catch the omnibus on the weekend!

Random fact about warren's hot sister, her real life sister is dawn from eastenders.

I can't seem to find thr sum up for you anywhere, so i'll try and explain, its going to be a little rushed though, sorry.

Bascially

Claire told calvin that lousie had an abortion, calvin threw her out of the house and she went to stay with the McQueen family.

Claire told little tom that he was carrying germs that would kill max and O.b unless he went away and didn't go near them. She then went to chold services and made up claims. Tom was then out into na foster home for the time being.

Warren was going to give claire 500,000 to leave hollyoaks for good. Claire was about to leave, she went to the balchony to see what the noise was. (we could hear music of tom singing a song quietly which max had just been listening too). Claire got pushed off and landed on the ground.

In the last episode, the mcqueen family was having a hen night. The started fighting and came outisde. One of them went to throw up, saw claire lying on the ground and screamed. They picked up a phone nearby her body that was ringing, it was clavins. One of them said she was still breathing. We then saw calvin sneaking back to his house. Then we saw louise crying anf throwing up. Then we saw max washing some sort of blood of his hands and then we saw OB running away down the street.

We then saw justin and the other girl (forgot her name, soz). They were getting ready to leave because of warren. Justin had to nip back to warrens flat to get something and in the process ended up hiding their because warren came back with mercedes and they were sleeping together. Justin snuck out to go see the girl and leave. Warren got up, went to the living room and saw justins phone, and then read the messages. We saw him look a bit evil and leave the flat.

Justin is crossing the road to the train station, he drops a bracelet and bends down to pick it up. The next thing we know a van smacks into him and drives off and we see justing laying in the road.

I'm sure there's more, but thats the basics. Sorry for the bad writiing skills and all! I woulf mention mondays episode (saw it on first look) but you might aswell try and watch it. Hope that helps.

Ahh, I saw like the last 40 min of the omnibus, but that clears things up a bit more. It's like monday-wednesday I was more missing out on, I can't believe it. I can't believe clare is still alive neither! I found A website, it seems to have a very very brief summary of next week, and two weeks ago, but not in between grrr!