NEurope
Stocka

Post one word a day that sums up how you feel

One's 4gb and ones just under 2. I'm not complaining that it's taking ages, I obviously expec it to take a while. I'm just frustrated with it crashing.

You're still on dial up if i remember you said? Maybe thats why. I've still got a line of downloads waiting to be downloaded. Another 4 4gb downloads. 9 232mb files to download. Now I've just added another 2 8gb files and another 5gb. Wait a minute how much room do I have on my hdd.....:hmm:

You're still on dial up if i remember you said? Maybe thats why. I've still got a line of downloads waiting to be downloaded. Another 4 4gb downloads. 9 232mb files to download. Now I've just added another 2 8gb files and another 5gb. Wait a minute how much room do I have on my hdd.....:hmm:

Nah, it's moogleviper that's on dial up. You're probably thinking of him.

I had to delete some stuff to fit these downloads once they're done too.

We figured that it's the wireless router that's making it crash. If too much happens it crashes for a couple of seconds and the download speeds have to speed back up again. It doesn't help that BT are limiting the download speeds too.

Nah, it's moogleviper that's on dial up. You're probably thinking of him.

I had to delete some stuff to fit these downloads once they're done too.

We figured that it's the wireless router that's making it crash. If too much happens it crashes for a couple of seconds and the download speeds have to speed back up again. It doesn't help that BT are limiting the download speeds too.

Aha right, moogle has dial up. I sent £60 on a wireless router to use, however it was pissing me off with the usb reciever thing d/c very often so I plugged back in the thernet cable that was still behind there. Now only my wii is connected to the router :heh:

I have no idea if i have any download limits. I just go on the internet and get stuff...

Kinda pissed.

We were answering questions on this interactive quiz on tv through teletext (and doing very well), but then stupid teletext messes up (or we're just not used to this new tv yet) and so we lost all our answers. =(

Angry.

The last few days for me have been great but now that I get a day to just relax and it's the last day of half term and I need to revise for tommorow.

Annoyed that I've got some homework to do. I cant be bothered.

Suprised. I just found out Nelson Mandela used to sell pirate DVDs.

Haha no way.

I'm happy, I've just been humming/singing that song Uncle Remus sings in Song of the South.

Bard red or yellow watermelon?

Right now I'm awake. The most awake I'vve been all week.

Bard red or yellow watermelon?

Right now I'm awake. The most awake I'vve been all week.

Eh...you can get yellow watermelon?? I mean watermelon as in this: marita.jpg:heh:

watermelon as in this: :heh:

Well yellow mellon. Anyway you had a red one, reds the best.