NEurope
Stocka

Post one word a day that sums up how you feel

TERRIFIED.

We have to change all the promotional ends in Somerfield every other Tuesday and it just happens the two other guys that work with me to make up the Two Amigo's and Guy were off sick yesterday so I face a potentially high number of delivery cages on my own if their illnesses have broken past the one day barrier.

I am so fucked!

Tired and happy. I'm loving my new camer, but it snot nice when I've played football for 2 hours.

squeaky.

I would also have like to say the word clean, but its against the rules.

Shit.

I have a Psychology assignment in for tomorrow and guess what: I havn't started doing it! ^_^

TERRIFIED.

We have to change all the promotional ends in Somerfield every other Tuesday and it just happens the two other guys that work with me to make up the Two Amigo's and Guy were off sick yesterday so I face a potentially high number of delivery cages on my own if their illnesses have broken past the one day barrier.

I am so fucked!

3rd It's Somerfield, no grown man should be scared of their job at a supermarket!

I currently feel "Bunged Up".

Shocked.

My parents have just got back from my Uncles house and informed me he has passed away. He was Diagnosed with cancer of the pancreas a few weeks ago.

Shocked.

My parents have just got back from my Uncles house and informed me he has passed away. He was Diagnosed with cancer of the pancreas a few weeks ago.

Sorry to hear about that, man. :(

Sorry to hear about that, man. :(

Thanks,

Its for the best under the circumstances and at least it was quick.

In honesty its my mother Im worried about due to them being close, I dont think she will take it well when it sinks in.

Really happy. I met up with my mate on WoW, he took me through an instance, I got on a train and we were in Ironforge. I have never been so amazed at a game.