Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Stars Catalouge, anyone's arrived?

Sarka

Glad you put this up as a topic.

I've not got mine yet either. I ordered Wario World which I was really chuffed about getting for free because I had intended to buy it. I received my confirmation email on the 22nd September, but as I say - so far nothing.

One guy on the official Nintendo forum told me it took him 7 weeks and 3 emails before his item turned up! So I'm preparing for a fight!!

I'm not complaining! I was just saying it hadn't turned up yet. :indeed:

Anyways, it's not free until it turns up, is it? Plus how much do you spend to get your "free" item"? Exactly.

They've got 28 days (which I'm fully aware of thanks) which means Thursday. Which means Friday it's moany email time. :heh:

I'm not complaining! I was just saying it hadn't turned up yet. :indeed:

Anyways, it's not free until it turns up, is it? Plus how much do you spend to get your "free" item"? Exactly.

They've got 28 days (which I'm fully aware of thanks) which means Thursday. Which means Friday it's moany email time. :heh:

Yes, i know its not completely free, but Nintendo doesnt have to do the stars catalogue does it? You buy a game for the game, not for random items to appear on a list on the website.

Infact, I mentioned this in my post which i quoted fatrox.

you may spend money to get your free item, but your buying that item for that much, not anything else, you buy an xbox game for 29 quid, and u get an xbox game, but u buy a nintendo game for 29 quid, and u can choose to get another one, if you want, but your not buying it at all, its free :D