Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

All kind of good things (Not a suicide thread!)

Haden

Hey thanks guys. Basically I want to draw a line in the sand for a while as when I come on the forum I spend like an hour going through each sub forum and then might come back later in the day or at night and I find it hard to limit myself so thats why im off. I just need to prioritise etc.

Oh and Jordan sorry for no mention as I said I would forget people. You have always been a funny guy and im really glad things have worked out with you and Letty you have matured a lot and obviously love her very much. Oh and to Letty thanks for the MC Hammer! Oh and I forgot to say keep going to those gigs Platty and I will run into you one day.

Oh and to all the people who say im doing it to recieve some love. You better belive it its my last post! Oh wait I mean Im doing it for the chohesion of the forum...

Ok anyway thats my morning edit over and done with so get on with posting some threads about people being killed by stingrays and jordans jar! Bye.

hey dude - If you ever return to sheffield then give me a bell, i'll drag shorty with me and we can go for a drink or play some GC/Wii! Sorry I wasn't good enough to get a mention in your posts, but think of the sig I once made you!

(if you fancy sending me a copy of it, I'm trying to re-build my collection :P)

BUT ANYWAY! Have a good time doing things. Talk later. Hope things are ok with that girl...