Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock

Anakenobi

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm currently forcing my way through hard mode, and have reached the penultimate group of songs, which I'm finding extremely tough. The hardest thing I'm finding at the moment is not hitting the orange note, but coping with all those damn chords.

I finally met the point in the game where I'm starting to struggle.

I'm at the 4 last songs of Hard and these songs are pretty damn hard.

But I've played 33% of Expert and no problems yet.. I find that kinda weird =P

I know, I've made it up to (and got stuck on) the Desert Rock gig on Expert, yet I still can't beat Lou on Hard.... how is it possible to get that far on expert and not be able to beat the last boss on Hard?

(also can't get past the intro to TTFATF on hard)

Does nobody read their PM's on here I've added the following people to my guitar hero friends list ages ago and PM'd them twice now and still not been added.

Ellmeister

Yoochem

Adrian DX

Add me back!:(

Here is my friend code yet again! 2363 4022 2369

Some of my views have changed on you guys.

I think some off you are freaks, especially the ones that can do TTFATF on hard or songs on expert :heh:

I can do songs on Expert... though i've always known I was a freak...though even i'm surprised by how many i finished on both hard and expert.

Can almost close to beating Lou on Hard earlier, got all 3 of the first 3 items, (difficulty up, amp overload, whammy...so would be used in reverse order) i tried to keep goin till he got a point when i thought i'd have a good chance to make him miss a load. The problem, when i tried usin my items i started to miss notes :heh:

Ok i think i'm gonna beat Lou on Hard soon (hopefully before Zack and Wiki is out) I can feel it.

I made it as far as the 4th power up today, a few times (never in a row though), plus I can see myself getting better at quick HO/PO sections, played a nice session on Cult of Personality on Hard and I did pretty good on the HO/PO section where previously i sucked, and i smashed my highscore.

Then tried The Metal on Expert, previously I couldn't get past the intro (too bloody fast) now I can....made it to 45% before booed off, i'll get that one soon too, i know it...just not tonight cuz my hand is ballsed up again

Nice one Mokong! How's that video coming along? :D

Will prolly be my next video......

in other news... WOOT i just beat The Metal on Expert mode, bloody awesome, needed Star Power to keep me alive during that weird "soft" bit in the middle, but damn felt good. Stats: 63727 points, 78% and 37 streak :heh:

Now just Black Sunshine and then the encore

EDIT:

HOLY MOTHER OF FRACK

I just beat Black Sunshine on Expert, after tens and tens of fail attempts unable to even get half way into the song in previous days i try it to day and beat it on my 2nd attempt, WOHOOOO

Now Pride and Joy to get through and we move to the next gig (maybe i should go back and try Lou on Hard mode)

EDIT2

OK in the name of the sacred Triforce i think i'm possessed or something, 3rd attempt and Pride and Joy is beaten, now onto the next gig, in Japan... though doubt i'll be finishing any of these soon, will try each song once then go back to hard and take on Lou

Will prolly be my next video......

in other news... WOOT i just beat The Metal on Expert mode, bloody awesome, needed Star Power to keep me alive during that weird "soft" bit in the middle, but damn felt good. Stats: 63727 points, 78% and 37 streak :heh:

Now just Black Sunshine and then the encore

EDIT:

HOLY MOTHER OF FRACK

I just beat Black Sunshine on Expert, after tens and tens of fail attempts unable to even get half way into the song in previous days i try it to day and beat it on my 2nd attempt, WOHOOOO

Now Pride and Joy to get through and we move to the next gig (maybe i should go back and try Lou on Hard mode)

EDIT2

OK in the name of the sacred Triforce i think i'm possessed or something, 3rd attempt and Pride and Joy is beaten, now onto the next gig, in Japan... though doubt i'll be finishing any of these soon, will try each song once then go back to hard and take on Lou

Bloody hell! Black Sunshine took me a few days on Expert too. We gotta play some time! :D

Bloody hell! Black Sunshine took me a few days on Expert too. We gotta play some time! :D

Only if i get to play on hard mode :p

Was right about the Japan gig, couldn't make it past 10% on the 1st 3 songs, and made it to 70% on Cydonia, but i expected to get that far...and fail there anyway :heh:

Think you're upto to the same part as me. Im stuck and lou on hard and cant do a couple in Japan on expert =(

How far can you on Lou on hard, furest i got was the 4th power up and just a few notes after that, Lou keeps winning my soul.... soon i'm gonna have to bet with someone elses :heh:

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!