N-Europe

Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock

Anakenobi

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stefkov

Ahah, I did it before but I can't believe I got 5 star on One, by Metallica.

Most of Medium is done now on 5 star, I just need to do Knights of Cydonia, Raining Blood and Number of the Beast. KoC and NoB are both not that hard, ou just have to get ready for the notes coming.

Raining Blood is just....:nono:

Should be where you log in to see your order history and at a column on the right, where it's the status order there should be a code beginning with pbti. Or that was how it started for me.

Pbti0927761001 is the tracking number on my order.

It doesn't work for me :(

Pbti0927761001 is the tracking number on my order.

It doesn't work for me :(

It'll be like that for now since it's out the Country since it's being sent from Jersey. Once it arrives in England it'll work properly, that's why it didn't work for us at first, it needs to be in the Country to work.

Ok just 5 stared all the bonus songs on easy, including Dragonforce which i did on my first try (first try that is actually aiming for a 5 star, not first try on the song) was weird at one point i had funny notions i might get 100% of notes, as soon as i thought that missed one, ended up with 95%, not bad, got a score over 180,000 which made me think "hey i could possibly get 200,000 on this one" so i tried for that, and you know once you try to do something you start to suck again :heh: ah well

So i went to see if i could get 100% notes on Number of the Beast, got 99% there's one part near the end (the 3rd last section in the practice thing) i keep missing a note, i can ace it in practice at normal speed but when it comes to a full song, ack i keep missing that one note. Same on "One" 99%, damnit, ah well i got all my 5 stars anyway, tomorrow i'm gonna go for 5 star medium and see how that goes, gonna watch my newly d/led ep of Heroes now, then go to bed.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that makes sense :D

What are the odds of it arriving tomorrow then? ._.

Not high at all i'm afraid. Probably Thursday it'll arrive, don't worry, youll be rocking with us soon.

I'm sort of doing allright on hard just now (aka I can only do Slow Ride) but i'm getting better :heh:

For lawls I went on expert and DragonForce, my mouth literally dropped,then I was out.

Now freaking way can I do that ever. It's to fast and hard.

Aw man, I was getting so hyped too.. :P

(Though it was packing last night for some weird reason o_O)

I think I'll start on Hard. If it's too tricky I'll switch back to medium. Sounds weird for me though, havn't been off of expert on GH1 when my friend lent it to me :P

Guest Stefkov

omg. I just 5 stard Number of the beast on medium. Totally was expecting 4 stars. Score seemed too low. Knights of Cydonia I'm sure I can do. Thinking about it, it's not that hard. Most of it nearer the end is just that pull off stuff. Where you hold like the green and red down, strum then let go of the red and the green gets done aswell. Gonna go at it again later I think.

Aw man, I was getting so hyped too.. :P

(Though it was packing last night for some weird reason o_O)

I think I'll start on Hard. If it's too tricky I'll switch back to medium. Sounds weird for me though, havn't been off of expert on GH1 when my friend lent it to me :P

That's how I would start to be honest. After playing it for a little bit I regretted starting on easy. On hard/medium would make you get used to it faster and all previous modes would be so easy to do.

That's how I would start to be honest. After playing it for a little bit I regretted starting on easy. On hard/medium would make you get used to it faster and all previous modes would be so easy to do.

I'm used to using all 5 fingers and frets, I dunno about the difficulty curve yet though.

Guest Stefkov
I added the code from here which unlocks all songs in quick play - a great wee code this as you can now play those extra tracks you could only get in co-op e.g sabotage, helicopter, suck my kiss etc.

If you check the 360 cheats, there's some glitches to get some achievements. I got the achievement for 5 staring 20 songs on expert because of a glitch.

Dispatched! How long does it take for play.com deliveries to arrive?

Also, where the heck is the tracking code? The one they gave me on the order status doesn't work! Invalid code :(

Mine was sent sunday and arrived yesterday afternoon, didn't bother tracking it along the way seeing as how I had the copy from woolies, gonna take it back on that reciept soon.

Man, medium is still pretty hard for me, though I managed to 5 star something unexpectantly(like the second song, talk dirty to me, story of my life?) but I gotta say, it's really taking its toll on my fretting hand, and I actually find I'm not extreme enough to stand and do them(doing much better sitting down for some weird reason). I am not looking forward to hard or expert, but I guess it means the game will have a long lifespan for me :p

Mine was sent sunday and arrived yesterday afternoon, didn't bother tracking it along the way seeing as how I had the copy from woolies, gonna take it back on that reciept soon.

Man, medium is still pretty hard for me, though I managed to 5 star something unexpectantly(like the second song, talk dirty to me, story of my life?) but I gotta say, it's really taking its toll on my fretting hand, and I actually find I'm not extreme enough to stand and do them(doing much better sitting down for some weird reason). I am not looking forward to hard or expert, but I guess it means the game will have a long lifespan for me :p

I can't sit down and play this, i have to stand so that i can move around and stuff, sitting down i just lose whatever little rythm i have :heh:

I still havnt got mine and it despatched a week ago. So i just got it from hmv and going to trade my play.com one in to cex.

About the mono sound, what do i do to make it sound better?

And is there a way to turn rumble off on the wii remote? Annoying on the star power

IT'S HEEERE! :D

167621-247734

My friend code! Add me and let me know when you have :D

I have to say, i'm surprised at how fast you got this!

I'll add you sometime today when i'm playing it, dunno if I want to verse you though, I can barely do all the buttons...

About the mono sound, what do i do to make it sound better?

I put my tv settings on mono, then the sound doesn't go wierd when it's star power time. Seems like the TV tries to output something not native to the game.

Hope they patch it. Knarks me off how I can't get this hooked up to a surround system and lash the volume right up.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!