N-Europe

Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock

Anakenobi

Ok so I signed up to the website and the Tour Group but I cant figure how to link my account with the game. Little help...

Once you've signed in, go to the top left of the page just under where your username is and theres a little box you click on and it gives you a list of things you can do and one is to link your account.

After that you enter your name you use to log onto WFC through Guitar Hero, then go to guitarhero.com on the Wii to bring up a 16 digit code which you use to enter on the actual site.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once you've signed in, go to the top left of the page just under where your username is and theres a little box you click on and it gives you a list of things you can do and one is to link your account.

After that you enter your name you use to log onto WFC through Guitar Hero, then go to guitarhero.com on the Wii to bring up a 16 digit code which you use to enter on the actual site.

Cheers Shadow, im on doing it now :)

EDIT: It says I have claimed a slot, is that right?

Just 5 stared my first song on medium, My Name Is Jonas by Weezer. All the songs I'd played before that on medium had been 3 stars so was well pleased when I saw the 5 at the end!

By the way my friend code is: 047361774511

feel free to add me!

Will do! : peace:

Hmmm wheres Platty? he got this for the Wii too - must get his friend code.

I made a friend code thread on the online boards for all Wii GHIII owners.

platty is away for the weekend and will be back tomorrow afternoon sometime. I will put up my friend code in a bit.

I'd say try HMV if you have one nearby.....I got the 360 version for £60 which matched shopto.net price. I would have thought they were pulling equal savings on all the other formats. (Had no free Sex pistols faceplates in stock though, awful faceplate, but would have been nice to airbrush up).

Thanks 4q2 :)

Might take a while before I can afford this :/

Finished Easy mode, last boss was hard, unlocked Dragonforce, holy crap on easy mode, how the hell they can call it easy i don't know, man it was brutal, did mange to score over 130,000 on my 3rd go though, well happy with that.

Moved onto Medium mode now, doing better than I thought, got over 100,000 on one song (can't remember which at the moment though, haha), stuck on the first boss though played him bout 5 times and had my ass kicked each time

I seem to have problems when I have to move from blue to red or green, i seem to fine if there's a yellow in between though oddly.

Or on sequences when there's all 4 colours used :heh:

EDIT:

Question,

Whats the best way to play with medium? At the moment i'm using all 4 fingers, does anyone play medium using 3 fingers just wondering?

Cuz at the moment i'm having problems on quick sections using all 4 buttons and my brian seems to be sending signals to the wrong finger alot :heh:, just wondering if others use a different technique?

I use all 5 fingers personally. I find using 3 fingers leaves me on the wrong buttons and I end up doing miserably! :P

5? what including the thumb? how do you use that?

unless you have like much bigger hands than me, i got small hands which could prove a hinderance :(

I give up with trying to sort this online. Everytime I try to enter FC all I get now is an error code ( 92070 ) and I havent a clue whats wrong as I can still play online just cant enter codes. I have tried the Nintendo website to see what the code means but it wont work for me. Also the stats on the site still havent updated and I have played some more today aswell.

Just aswell I didnt buy it or the online experience as I would have got the 360 version if thats what I was after. Been playing career on easy and just getting some cash together to buy some new songs. Also had my first boss battle which was pretty sweet.

hahaha, so you reckon four is best then, right so i guess i just gotta train my brain to send the signals to the right finger for quick sections then, i'm ok when the temp is normalish, how about any songs that would be recomended for practicing medium mode?

I give up with trying to sort this online. Everytime I try to enter FC all I get now is an error code ( 92070 ) and I havent a clue whats wrong as I can still play online just cant enter codes. I have tried the Nintendo website to see what the code means but it wont work for me. Also the stats on the site still havent updated and I have played some more today aswell.

Just aswell I didnt buy it or the online experience as I would have got the 360 version if thats what I was after. Been playing career on easy and just getting some cash together to buy some new songs. Also had my first boss battle which was pretty sweet.

Have you played other online games alright? (Mario Striker, Fifa... if you have them?)

Yeah I played Mazza Strikers just fine and I can access the Shop Channel etc aswell. It just wont let me access the FC section when I go online.

Ah was hopin maybe you hadn't played any online games before and thinking it could be a router problem, but if Mario Strikers works fine then can't be that.

What error code are you getting? Does it happen when you try to go to the friend roaster, of when to press the orange button to add a code, or during adding, or when confirming? (ie: does it always happen at the exact same time)

Ah was hopin maybe you hadn't played any online games before and thinking it could be a router problem, but if Mario Strikers works fine then can't be that.

What error code are you getting? Does it happen when you try to go to the friend roaster, of when to press the orange button to add a code, or during adding, or when confirming? (ie: does it always happen at the exact same time)

The code is 92070.

Sometimes I manage to get into the part where I can enter a code and when I enter it and confirm it the game crashes. The other times it just wont connect when I press to enter the Freinds Section and then I get the error code.