NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
THE ganondorflol

Favourite Mario Kart game?

Yeah...but CTR has decent shortcuts, many that require skill rather than just mushroom/star equivelents all the time, a better boost system (especially since there are 2 ways to boost), and better, more interesting tracks.

Playing competitivly against 3friends that know what they're doing is amazing.

Also, bombs are way better than shells (you cant aim them properly when there's 3 spinning round you), and missiles less cheap than red shells:heh:

Bah... I don't really remember it that well anyway.

Super Mario Kart will always be my favourite......

The amount of hours in both single player and multiplayer I got out of that game was obscene.

I own every Mario Kart game except Super Circuit and I think that the series has been getting better and better all the time. Though Super Mario Kart is a good game, it's nothing compared to 3D Mario Karts. Mario Kart 64 is one of the bests multiplayer games ever released for N64 and so is Double Dash for GC. But because of the best and the biggest single player mode and online multiplayer, Mario Kart DS is definitely the best Mario Kart ever.

I think SMK is very ovverrated, is hasn't aged well.

1)SMK DS

2)SMK 64

3)SMK DD

4)SMK

5)SMK SS

Hmmm I dont know. Can't we have a poll? I'd say Mario Kart 64 because its the one i spent the most time on and because of all the marvellous glitchy shortcuts.

This thread inspired me to play ctr again and I 100 percented it today. I would say it's better than all mario karts except the ds one.

I might play through nitro kart over half term. I never even played that properly before.

Such a hard question to answer, not sure if i played more SNES MK or N64, but i willl agree with most and say the best is MK: DS; its got alot of retro tracks and stuff that makes it feel like old times.

Has anyone played Mario Kart GP Aracde? Is there one in Europe even? According to this there's a second one in the works and it might also feature a running commentary! Cool or not cool? They must be MEGA popular in Japan. What a shame there isn't one at my local grubby 40mile away arcade. Virtual Console/Wii release, one day I wish...

I might play through nitro kart over half term. I never even played that properly before.

Probably because it's not supposed to be that great:heh:

Yeah Nitro Kart sucks. It's slow, has rubbish weapons, courses are rubbish... so much worse than CTR.

Played through the first two worlds.

I dunno why they decided to change so much, but it's still pretty fun.

Has anyone played Mario Kart GP Aracde? Is there one in Europe even? According to this there's a second one in the works and it might also feature a running commentary! Cool or not cool? They must be MEGA popular in Japan. What a shame there isn't one at my local grubby 40mile away arcade. Virtual Console/Wii release, one day I wish...

I found one in a Skegness arcade. Make it more like Mario Kart next time and it'll be better..

mario kart 64 for me, as it involved the most skill and was actually hard to win at when on 150cc... sure the others have better features, but mario kart 64 had a better multiplayer and more involving gameplay... the best wario stadium, peach beach and bowsers castle too :D

It was hard to win on 150cc cos the computers cheated :(

Mario Kart DS for sure, lots of content and online. Awesome. I love them all though, played a lot of Mario Kart and MK 64 when I was a kid, DD! is played very often when I'm with my friends, the multiplayer and co op is a blast.

Sign in to follow this