NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
gaggle64

The Snack Appreciation Thread

Everyone was discussing Monster Munch and other assorted sweet & salty delights, and it's left me feeling famished. However, I have nothing in the cupboards and everything is closed.

So lets all drool over our favorite snacks instead. Is there something you crave? Can you not go a day without having your favourite choco bar? Maybe you're munching on something right now. Share with us the snacks you delight in.

For me, there's little that can beat those awesome Cheese savoury sandwhiches they serve in the college canteen. If I could I'd fill bathtub with the stuff. Mmmm, such delicious yellow goop. It's like my nectar now.

I have to show my appreciation for:jacklinks_jerky_original_25g%20Kopie-150x150.jpg

Yes its dried beef, yes it comes in a packet, and yes, it is indeed very tasty.

I've never ever eaten beef jerky before. Does that make me a bad person?

I tend to drink more coke and stuff that eat snacks. Although I like pringles a lot.

Well if you buy it from a place like tesco you're not really getting much for your money. Also beef jerky made in britain is disgusting. Dare I say I was contemplating buying some ostrich jerky... it just sounds interesting.

Snacks? Not really. I'm not much of a snacker, but I'm not much of an eater either. If I feel hungry, I tend to just have me some toast when there's bread about, with hazlenut chocolate spread on it, or some super noodles, both pretty easy to do and filling enough. If I'm out, then I'd get a packet of crisps, whatever takes my fancy at the time, but usually not 'normal' crisps(like, crisps crisps, like walkers, i'd have like wotsits/monster munch/mccoys/space raiders/other cheap corn snack). Maybe some chips with burger sauce if there's a chippy round and a quid in my pocket.

EDIT: I forgot, I do like biscuits, namely chocolate chip ones, or rich tea.

Reese's Pieces! Too bad I can only eat them a couple of times a year. =(

Also love Belgian chocolates. And crêpes. And tiramisu. Though those last two are more desserts than snacks.

Can I also just put a big "up" to my best friends in the whole wide world: Kettle Chips. Each and every one of them.

mars delight

best chocolate bar goin,

and cherry coke,

the drink of the gods

Can I also just put a big "up" to my best friends in the whole wide world: Kettle Chips. Each and every one of them.

Kettle chips are indeed the shizat

Guess what I saw today:

B0002Z7XQM.01-A1TJ9EV3U50R3E._SCMZZZZZZZ_V1094744131_.jpg

it costs about two or three quid but I'll just buy it for the sake of living old memories. It will probably make me sick and hyper but I remember this stuff. Also had lucky charms going for just over six quid.

I have a thing for scotch eggs.

Scotch_Egg_Large.gif

Scotch eggs are good but I think sausage rolls are far superior.

I like sausage rolls, bourbon cookies and Go Ahead! biscuit thingies with fruity stuff in, and Granny Smiths apples. Ice cold can of coke is a must, except with the apple. Somehow that combination fails.

I have a thing for scotch eggs.

Scotch_Egg_Large.gif

Oh mannnnnn. Childhood memories. We used to eat that a lot I think. With tomato sauce. It was yummy. =O

Man, now I sorta want it again, even though I don't like meat. That's how much I used to love it.

..I think I have only ever had one scotch egg.. and that was a long time ago, which is a shame because I'm pretty sure I enjoyed it :heh:

..but anyway.. I'm enjoying a bacon sandwich right now, and that's going down very well :hehe:

Oh mannnnnn. Childhood memories. We used to eat that a lot I think. With tomato sauce. It was yummy. =O

Man, now I sorta want it again, even though I don't like meat. That's how much I used to love it.

You can make your own vegetarian ones, using that fake sausage mix stuff.

Not as good as the real thing, but quite passable.

You can make your own vegetarian ones, using that fake sausage mix stuff.

Not as good as the real thing, but quite passable.

Not sure I know what this fake sausage mix is you speak of, but it sounds very interesting. And man now I'm hungry.

Also, raisins can be quite yummy. *has some*

Sign in to follow this