NEurope
Dan_Dare

Heroes hath returned! *SPOILERS!*

She only has one power, she can't shapeshift, she's just an illusionist.

a fat illusionist at that.

In fact, she's ripped almost entirely from X-Men with the character Mastermind. He has exactly the same ability.

And Mysterio (although using special effects) - oh and any illusion user in the manga Naruto, their illusions work almost exactly the same way. It's not really a unique concept. Cool power though.

Even though this is just a slightly different X-Men style TV show, i fcuking loves it! ^_^

She only has one power, she can't shapeshift, she's just an illusionist.

Yeah worded that badly, that's pretty much what I meant.

And if you look at the series almost all the powers have been done somewhere else, but thats just because the superhero thing has been done a lot. Nothing to it.

Can;t wait for the next episode, but i don't want it to end as well . . .

Can;t wait for the next episode, but i don't want it to end as well . . .
Yeah same! I can't wait to see what happens, I hope there is some sort of Peter v Sylar fight (a more basic version of the one glimpsed in the future).

Don't want it to end either though!

Yeah same! I can't wait to see what happens, I hope there is some sort of Peter v Sylar fight (a more basic version of the one glimpsed in the future).

Don't want it to end either though!

i want a major twist and cliffhanger at the end, also a fucking amazing UBER Hiro fight with someone. i'd be unhappy if Hiro didn't have a MAJOR part in the finale.

Also i think claire will be very significant, and i hope matt parkman dies-he really pissed me off!

I's also be gutted if sylar survives and i wanna see Ms. Petrelli's power.

I think Sylar should survive, they'd have to bring in a new villain for the next season and I don't think we've seen enough of Sylar for him to be replaced.

Nah, kill off Sylar. Next season should be more about conflict between the heroes' interests. Just like the last generation mutants.

I wonder in a few seasons time we'll see them actually starting to train more etc. I mean Claire has a lot of potential but at the moment shes still pretty weak.

I wonder in a few seasons time we'll see them actually starting to train more etc. I mean Claire has a lot of potential but at the moment shes still pretty weak.

Give her adamatium claws : peace:

Would be really cool if they actually started training one another.

Of course she needs the claws! And then of course the yellow and black costume.

I wonder if her healing power will be revealed to be like Wolverines so she'll live a lot longer than a normal human aswell. I know some people would complain that its just copying him again but it does make sense.

I would like to see a more complete and imaginative uses of they're powers. Sylar and Peter don't deserve them, and Hiro is the worst in that.

I would like to see a more complete and imaginative uses of they're powers. Sylar and Peter don't deserve them, and Hiro is the worst in that.

Dont have to worry Shiro, three new heroes are going to be in the final ep.

• The bomb' is a...series regular, male and was in the pilot.
  • Four Characters End the Season 'in Peril': This is what the cast told me today, and I think 'peril' is code for 'may or may not be coming back next season.
  • Charles Deveaux and Simone Deveaux will mysteriously reappear in the season finale as evolved humans.
  • Something bad and funny will happen to Hiro at the same time.

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fantastic ending

Why didn't Peter just fly away himself? I felt like screaming at my monitor for him to just fly away! Maybe he can't use more than one power at once... or it just overwhelmed him.

Everything about that episode was absolutely fantastic... Hiro was brilliant. I don't want to wait for the next season argh! Give it to us now!

Heroes is easily the best thing ever made.

fuck. my source has gone down the shitter for the moment. I'll have to wait a few hours

OMG I HAVE IT!!!!

I

MUST

WATCH

NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

Bloody hell that was AWESOME. So many great little moments and lines. Okay, we didn't really get a huge Sylar VS Peter fight like everyone expected but I guess this is a TV show, not a movie with a huge budget for special effects. I had a few tears during this ep though. Sooo good. The series ended really satisfyingly whilest still managing to leave a few questions hanging.

Bloody hell that was AWESOME. So many great little moments and lines. Okay, we didn't really get a huge Sylar VS Peter fight like everyone expected but I guess this is a TV show, not a movie with a huge budget for special effects. I had a few tears during this ep though. Sooo good. The series ended really satisfyingly whilest still managing to leave a few questions hanging.

exactly!

Why the hell did Sylar have to fucking crawl away, you'd think with all the guys round him one would notice, especially Molly. I funking loved the episode, especially with the start of Volume 2 at the end, with Kensei and the solar eclipse, i wonder what happens there hmmmm! I wanna know what Peters mom can do still. Peter must be alive right?

Hiro is funking incredible! Kinda glad Matt died-hopefully-he just got annoying, and he can't really do too much, but maybe his baby can hmmmm. They did a great job of feeding together everything and ending up with a really satisfying whole, can't wait for the DVD with the extra features on, even though i have all the episodes i will happily buy it! ^_^

Was that a cockroach on the sewer cover at the end?

Molly said in the last ep that there's someone worse than Sylar out there, someone who can see her when she thinks about him. Sylar doesn't have any regenerative powers, but he's been shot before and survived it (Didn't Parkman shoot him when he was trying to kill that FBI woman?). Maybe he's just a pawn, working for a much higher power... maybe Sylar tried to take his power but he was way too powerful and let Sylar live to do his bidding because he can't leave the sewers... because he'll melt or something. Maybe he can heal Sylar, or maybe Sylar is just going to him to report his failure, or maybe he doesn't exist :P would be interesting though.

Maybe he's a cockroach-man-beast-thing... a coc- erm.. manroach :indeed: