NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Ghostbusters: The Game!

Looks good. didnt know its based on a new middleware engine. Looks nice.

Given the sales of games are down to their lowest levels since this gen began expect alot of odd things.

Edited by Choze

I like game that have cookies/easter eggs and throwbacks to previous games. Second Sight was great for this.

IGN review is up (8.0):

If you dug the movies, there's no reason that you should be disappointed with Ghostbusters: The Video Game. There are some moments that cause the game to stumble, but you're getting a new tale in the Ghostbusters canon, fun gameplay, a whole bunch of stuff to destroy, and some cool ghosts to scan. I felt that the game's ending was a bit flat and the romantic interest was forced, but Ghostbusters is a hell of a ride.

http://uk.ps3.ign.com/articles/992/992635p1.html

9/10 on eurogamer.se

it looks quite good for multiplatform.

You're not allowed to say that apparently Choze. You are at least talking about graphics aren't you?

If you think about it GTA looks amazing on both systems.

Edited by dwarf

EDGE gave it a 8/10. I so excited about this game being a massive ghostbusters fanboy.

EDGE gave it a 8/10. I so excited about this game being a massive ghostbusters fanboy.

Edge?

8/10??

Game of the century?!

I don't think there is a magazine that produces BS scores in such high quantities as Edge. They really outdo themselves sometimes.

Not saying this is going to be bad.

I don't think there is a magazine that produces BS scores in such high quantities as Edge. They really outdo themselves sometimes.

Not saying this is going to be bad.

I still stand by what I've said about Edge in the past. They write some of the best reviews out there if not the best. But their scores from time to time can not always collate with what they have written...Yet their reviews are still brilliant.

its over £40 on both those sites though....damn the weak pound :mad:

The cheapest places seem to be DVDBoxoffice, and CDWow (they have several versions listed, one of them is £37.49, and I was told it's the US release).

Besides the already mentioned Play-Asia and Videogamesplus, another websites that ship to Europe and provide good service are Yesasia, and CDUniverse.

I'll take a look at some of these sites once i get payed on Monday.

My Blu-ray disc of the first film arrived today (I'm going to watch it in a few moments), as did the Australian DVD release of the first volume of Extreme Ghostbusters, and VideoGamesPlus shipped my order for the Xbox 360 version of the game today.

Add this to my Time Life's full set of The Real Ghostbusters (25 DVDs), which I received at the start of the year, a soon to be shipped DS version of the game, and later in the year (unfortunately for us Europeans) the Wii version, and who knows, maybe a Blu-Ray release of the second film.

I really have to say:

:yay: It's good to be a Ghostbusters fan in 2009! :yay:

Not a good year for wallets though, clearly. Not that I'll be getting anything. Blu-ray of the first is tempting.

My Blu-ray disc of the first film arrived today (I'm going to watch it in a few moments), as did the Australian DVD release of the first volume of Extreme Ghostbusters, and VideoGamesPlus shipped my order for the Xbox 360 version of the game today.

Add this to my Time Life's full set of The Real Ghostbusters (25 DVDs), which I received at the start of the year, a soon to be shipped DS version of the game, and later in the year (unfortunately for us Europeans) the Wii version, and who knows, maybe a Blu-Ray release of the second film.

I really have to say:

:yay: It's good to be a Ghostbusters fan in 2009! :yay:

My Blu-ray and boxset of the The Real Ghostbusters cartoon arrived today as well! I'm gonna wait for the Wii and DS versions to come out over here though.

Edited by Ike

Yeah great year for ghostbusters fan and next week is defintely the best week ever!

How long does it take for shipping when peeps order from videogamesplus?

got myself the real ghostbusters dvd today...already watched both films in anticipation for the game, now onto the cartoon!

got myself the real ghostbusters dvd today...already watched both films in anticipation for the game, now onto the cartoon!

Didn't you get it on blu-ray?