Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Wario Ware review

mcj metroid

no way the gamecube version was lacking as it was

nah it had all the different characters modes, ok so they all just played on different versions of the same formula, but you had the balancing on the turtle, the dance off, the space board one, the doctor one(which wouldn't really work on the wii, allsorts....

from that IGN review it seems like all of these are missing....

EDIT:

also reading eurogamers review it says:

You can dive back into the Temple of Form and replay each individual game (by form or by story, handily), but there's no high score mode per game as such - just the option to play three increasingly difficult levels of each game and tweak the time settings via a slider.

what?!!!! that was one of my favourite bits of the cube version seeing how long my hand could hack out button bashing!

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, i've played quite abit so far. Got to the second remix level, pretty easy bar a couple of mini games...

Anyone else having trouble registering their VIP code?

I'm getting this game, I'm sure it'll be great, but why do nintendo not implement obvious features ALL the time!?!? Would it have been that hard to implement the same multiplayer as the Gamecube? At least, it should be even more comprehensive than the gamecube version!!

And no high scores!?!? What? It's such a simple feature, why remove a reason tovcontinue playing the game - Nintendovare so frustrtaing! Thevdont inlucde obvious things:

Wii Sports: Why isn't there a high score table on this for the training games?

Why doesnt it show youvwhat medals you have too?

Wii Play: Why doesnt it have a high score table including everyones scores?

I could go on with most of their games, but little things which would add a ton of replay value are always missing!!!

I'm getting this game, I'm sure it'll be great, but why do nintendo not implement obvious features ALL the time!?!? Would it have been that hard to implement the same multiplayer as the Gamecube? At least, it should be even more comprehensive than the gamecube version!!

And no high scores!?!? What? It's such a simple feature, why remove a reason tovcontinue playing the game - Nintendovare so frustrtaing! Thevdont inlucde obvious things:

Wii Sports: Why isn't there a high score table on this for the training games?

Why doesnt it show youvwhat medals you have too?

Wii Play: Why doesnt it have a high score table including everyones scores?

I could go on with most of their games, but little things which would add a ton of replay value are always missing!!!

Its just Nintendo being themselves. Not providing their customers with the OPTIMAL products we deserve.

Damn you people :p

I'm gonna be waking up early and going down town tomorrow morning to ensure I get it :p

Looking forward to it. Shame the Multiplayer isnt as good as the Cube one, the Cube one is always played when I have mates over, but no matter...as long as its Zany I'm happy :)

Got this today, already played through it once. I love how they've done the staff credits for this game...

...with Mii's!

:grin:

So far the only disappointment is the fact that you can only re-play the mini-games 3 times, it's taken away that endless quality that was in previous versions. (I really don't get why they changed this) Oh well, at least you can still play the main/remix stages until you can't keep up!

Presentation wise this game is spot on, (apart from some slight over compression on cut-scenes) it looks so nice in 480p and the motion is incredibly smooth, I was blown away by how slick it is. Mind you that's probably just because I'm new to the whole progressive scan thing. :heh:

Also the introductions to each form are pretty humorous with that voice over. :laughing:

So far I'm very happy with it, looking forward to spending some time with the un-lockable bonus games and the multi player mode later on.

Could it be possible to release updates to the game ie more minigames?

Possible yes, won't happen though.

They'd had to have thought about it before the game got released i think to include code for it, then in theory you could just download it to the on board memory via WiiConnect24.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!